Is it cute for a girl to wear Timberlands?

So I wear timberlands all the time with leggings & a nice sweater or shirt is it cute or not cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that is perfectly fine and I think it's cute. But you should dress for yourself and not others.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is

• Timbs are cute on a girl, definitely.
    With leggins though? I'm not sure how that works & I can't picture it either, #selfie pls?
    xoxo

• Sometimes sure, you have to have a certain outfit or style to pull it off.

• wats a timberland

• Yes actually any fall/winter shoe works except for moon boots and Uggs

What Girls Said 3

• What? No, Timberlands do not go with leggings. They're outdoor boots intended for work use or things like hiking. I don't understand why anyone would wear a boot like that in order to "look cute." Lol I mean I own a pair of Timberlands but I actually wear them when I'm outside working, I would never wear them with leggings. But maybe I'm just weird and everyone else is normal. haha! Either way, my opinion shouldn't really matter. Wear them however you like, if you think it's cute then go for it. Everyone has different styles and that's okay :)

• Yeah as long as your feet aren't huge. Otherwise it'll look like you're actually wearing them to build a house or something

• Yes with the right outfit. 😊