Is it weird for a young guy to wear briefs? Anybody else who wears briefs?

I wear briefs basically, and most people found it weird that i don't wear boxers.

I have tied boxers but i was feeling uncomfortable with them... i feel more comfortable with briefs.

Anyway i assume it seems weird in our days for a guy to wear briefs, since boxers are consindered the "norm" now.

Any other guy who still wears briefs as well?

this question is OLD
VERY OLD

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird at all wear what you prefer. Most guys I have known over the years wear briefs.

What Girls Said 3

• not at all, in my opinion. fcxk the 'norm'.

• I actually prefer boxer briefs or briefs over boxers on a man any day. I think you should wear whatever makes you comfortable. Who cares what anyone else thinks...

• I love boy briefs! ;p

What Guys Said 11

• Prefer boxerbriefs, briefs ride up and boxers, well I am constantly trying to keep my penis from flopping out of the front flap, its very annoying and a little awkward trying to adjust that and put it back in public. Don't really know how people where boxers.

• nah, i see no problem with it.
    But if you're worried, check out boxer briefs.

I agree boexers are uncomfortable, but boxer briefs are just perfect.

• Why not compromise and go with boxer-briefs. I tried boxers once, they where uncomfortable and provided, that's when I switched to boxer briefs, their more comfortable than boxers and more sexy than briefs. Hears the best boxer briefs I have found, their super soft and really comfortable, plus they look sexy :D.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

• I don't think it is weird. I like boxers but I have boxer briefs for swimming and running and boxer briefs are my gf's favorites actually. I am not sure if you are talking about boxer briefs that are longer or the shorter briefs? But whatever floats your boat.

• Not weird. I wore them until like age 12, then I switched to boxer briefs. I agree boxers aren't comfortable. I actually am considering going back to briefs, because Iddon't like the 'panty lines' that show on my thighs. cdn.memestache.com/.../...c030eea23c1034944232.jpg

• i am all about my briefs bro...
    never was a boxer guy... (i do own a few pairs of boxers)
    I used to love my calvins but i will boycott because bieber is their new poster child...
    I am switching to Jockey for the meanwhile, they make good briefs!

• Wear whatever feels comfortable to you, but I'm more a boxer guy.

• I asked question before asking women what type of men's underwear they prefer. Turned out to be a tie between briefs and boxers. The ones that liked briefs pretty much said it was because it makes your package look nice.

• Dammit I wanna wear boxers but my mom wouldn't even lend me money to buy my own! DX

• I wear briefs all the time. Wear what you feel most comfortable with

• Im wearing briefs too