Pink hair with acne?

Will pink hair make my acne look worse. I wear a bit of foundation to make it not red. Don't tell me I shouldn't dye my hair an unnatural color because I'm going to, just answer the question.

Most Helpful Girl

• While vibrant hair will draw more attention to your face/head i don't think it would make your acne stand out more. You could always use a concealer to completely rid yourself of redness, and look into home remedies for pimples (like lemon juice and honey for example) that are easier on your skin and way less expensive than XOUT or proactive.

I had my hair dyed bright purple for a long time and I loved it :) just avoid chlorine and use color-safe shampoos, as well as taking shorter showers to reduce the amount of fading. Have fun with it :)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it would make acne look worse. It will make people look at your hair instead

What Girls Said 2

• It won't make your acne look worse.
    by the way you should try toothpaste in order to treat your acne. It sounds silly but it works. Or at least it worked for me when I was a teenager and I had bacne.

• People will stare at your hair instead of your acne. And I love pink haircolor! Go girl! I'll probably do purple ombre. :D