Naturally black hair with whiter skin or tanned skin?

What looks hotter on a girl? Black hair with fair skin or black hair with tanned skin?

Updates:
How about on Asian women?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Black hair with pale skin. I don't know who keeps putting the idea in their heads that white women need to tan but they look a lot better with their natural color.

4|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Whatever you do don't go to a tanning salon. Unless it is your intent to put all decent guys off you.

3|1
    1|0
  • bah, I say black hair on a tanned girl despite tanned girls look way hotter with dirty blonde. Asains with black hair remind me of the grudge =(

1|0
    0|0
  • I like naturally black hair if its straight. Skin won't matter in my opinion because I have seen both pulled off before.

And asian women, the same thing. as long as it straight but I could probably seal with either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl/hairstyle etc...

I personally think there's nothing quite as sexy as the contrast of black/red hair against alabaster skin. Thumbs up for goth girls. Of course Olivia Munn is one of the hottest women on the planet and she's got a great tan.

0|0
    0|0
  • On "white" women I like the light skin and dark hair. For asian women I love their black hair with a nice tan.Tanned asian women are smoking!

0|0
    0|0
    • Too bad Asian women want to look white.

• Lucky for him not all Asian women want to look white ;)

• It depends on her race. With white girls I prefer paler skin with natural black hair, its kinda hot

2|1
    0|0
  • Pale skin and dark hair all the way. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • all asians have black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • black hair with fair skin all the way

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• i know I'm a girl so you're not looking for my answer, but I always thought black hair on a fair skinned girl was BEAUTIFUL.

2|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you were born with. If it's not natural, it won't look right.

0|0
    0|0
  • i got tanned skin. and real black hair. and I LOVE IT! I think its just the great combo. so I would vote for tanned skin. cause as fro me, am really comfy in my skin and hair! :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Pale skin black hair for sure ...that's my look and my hair is naturally black I don't mean to sound concieted but I think its sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think black hair with tanned skin. it's really exotic.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me there's nothing more attractive than pale skin with dark hair. My mother always referred to it as "striking" and I couldn't agree more. On both men and women.

On asians I'm not really sure, I'm not really into asians but I guess I'd say the same as above.

1|0
    0|0
  • For an Asian woman, I think if she wants a light tan that would be attractive but don't do the heavy dark tans that some white girls do

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian with tan? Euk, nooooo, don't do that please! You'll look like a crazy kogaru, they look cheap, it's soooooo lame.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think black hair with tanned skin looks wayy better. Black hair and fair skin looks gothic and I don't think that is a very attractive look.

0|0
    1|1
    • You only look Gothic when you put on heavy eyeliner and too many black clothes.

• It is all about your face, some girls would be stunning with tan, others will look cheap. Also, I think white skin and dark hair require refined face features like Courteney Cox's or Monica Bellucci's.

1|0
    0|0