How old is too old for Hollister?

I buy q lot from Abercrombie but I've always thought hollister was for hs students. Are their clothes fitted and marketed toward hs students or everyone? Cuz they have something I wanna buy

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't know anything about Hollister, besides the fact they make great mens underwear. If you like it, wear it.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know, I see women in their 40's walking around So-Cal in Hollister.

I guess as long as you still have a Hollister body, it doesn't look out of place.

• i d k I still shop there here and there and American eagle too. there's no age limit on clothes. whatever looks good on you. whatever your taste and style is who cares right? and there's nothing wrong with staying "in style" wear what u want. shop where u want. who cares

• I'm guessing Hollister's marketing demographic is one they'd prefer to be bigger. If older young people would like to shop there, I doubt Hollister would be against that.

• like 16 lol Hollister needs to go away.

• I think you need a good laugh. Maybe Sears?

What Girls Said 5

• If you like it and it looks nice but whatever you want from wherever you want. Heck go down to Claires and pick up unicorn earrings while you're at it.

• I still buy from Abercrombie

• Well I feel like it goes Hollister for highschool age, Abercrombie for college age, and Banana Republic for post college

• Eddie Bauer for preppy wives?

• Van Heusen for senior citizens and Izod for denture wearing oldies.

• wear whatever tf looks good. who cares about age difference. No ones gonna walk up to you and say "Hey!! Your to old for that!" im 20 and i still wear it. There's college students let alone adults that still wear Hollister.

• Maybe 22 I think.

• Well they target young people I suppose like my age