Cool or Uncool? Is wearing combat boots in public acceptable?

So, I have a thing for the military anyway, and I really like how US Army combat boots look on me when I wear classical blue jeans combined with just a black basic shirt and a brown belt. I'm kind of lean and 6'3.

http://www.kotte-zeller.de/US-Desertstiefel-Desert-Boots-Speed-Lace.htm?websale8=kotte-zeller-shop&pi=7184&ws_tp1=kw&ref=adwords/PLA&gclid=CjwKEAjwpYeqBRDOwq2DrLCB-UcSJAASIYLjV1nERAdVBckSFGtFmiohjVZBdNoPFIy8EGV36SzythoCiRLw_wcB

Boots like these.

The question however is, does this come off as weird / "dangerous looking? "
Or would it provoke
Prejudices?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's bad ass.

1|1
    0|0
    • Imagine this situation : you walk into that store and there's such a guy wearing such boots. What would you think?

• Show All
    • If people think that then they are focusing too effin' hard on your choice of shoes my friend.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 7

• A good friend of mine has the exact same boots lol. He always got stared at, but just didn't gave a shit. Wear them and don't give a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear dr Martens like all the time, it looks stylish to me if a guy wears them, i think more guys should wear em honestly!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do YOU like them? If so, other people don't matter. But I think it's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool is being yourself and not trying to prove anything.
    Id say yes those boots are cute looking though ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look nice. If you like it, then it doesn't matter what other people think. Your not wearing it from them to like anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look nice, I wouldn't care if I saw someone wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont make bias by looking someone's shoes. They look so cool

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• yes they look pretty normal 2 me... y should it b unacceptable?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe because I live in Germany and look like that Nazi- stereotype anyway. I'm not keen on getting mean comments based on my clothing.

• I thought nazis wear their boots with red laces

• They actually wear black leather boots with white laces most of the time

• Fuck what people think, rock whatever you wanna wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • You wear what you are comfortable in.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as your not calming to be in the military i don't think anyone cares they kind of look like hiker boots do what you want

0|0
    0|0