Girls, Speedo on Hot Guy?

If you a guy with a Hot body at the beach or pool?

• Hot
    16% (6)
  • It's okay
    11% (4)
  • Put on more clothes
    73% (28)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to see that.

• You don't like seeing more skin on good looking guys?

• Interesting,'are you a lesbian?

• Women's body are just flesh as well. There is honestly nothing impressive about the human form, I do not desire to see more of it than necessary.

What Girls Said 15

• there's a big misconception with guys on issues like dick picks and speedos. here's the bottom line: We are turned on by abs, broad shoulders, sculpted back.. and nice body but the actual physical anatomy of the male member is not appealing to us at all. So wearing a speedo is a big no no. As is sending a dick pick while Im on the subject. A girl may pretend to be turned on by these things.. but its usually so that we don't hurt anyones ego.

• It might sound weird to guys, but heterosexual girls don't particularly like the view of a guy's penis. We like to touch it and do things with it, but the view is not that appealing. Just like @grace1989 said. We also don't really like dickpics. It's just a piece of meat for us. We like the man's body more as a whole thing. So wearing shorts or a speedo doesn't make anything more attractive just because the person is more naked.

• i would get offended if a guy showed me a penis pic..

• I dont care how how hot he is, Speedo is a no no unless you are a male model posing for a Polo commercial.

• Speedos aren't flattering. To be honest, they would make me think that the guy is batting for the other team than women.

• Not a fan of speedos.

• So you'd want a Hot guy to wear more clothing?

• I'd want anyone to wear more clothing lol.

• Do you like seeing guys bodies at all?

• I don't mind the "nakedness" but speedos are awful. Unless you're gay, then get the fuck away from the speedos. If you do wear them, then I am gonna assume you are gay, or one of those awful, cheesy italian stereotype guys from cartoons.

Please never wear speedos, they are a disgrace to everything.

• I don't care to be honest. As long as their balls aren't hanging out then they're good.

• Sadly, the men most likely to wear speedos are the meb who really shouldn't.

• Yeah, I just meant men with body's capable of pulling it off...

• I don't really care.. Its not hot but my job makes me see speedos like very often so I had to get used to it xD But it is true that seeing dicks isn't really our thing

• I'd enjoy the view. Big loose shorts are for little boys or old fat men anyway.

• Most guys can't pull off speedos

• Honestly i dont like it

• No speedos. No. No one wants to see that. Even on the hottest guy it's just not attractive.

• Speedos are honestly sooooooo unattractive even if the guy is attractive, trust me.

• Speedos are always a no.