Thong wedgies, just a myth, yes or no? Do you think it's possible to get a wedgie in a thong?

Do you think it's possible to get a wedgie in a thong? Are thong wedgies real or just made up, explain in comments.

• Yes
    83% (25)
  • No.
    17% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do think it's possible. I wear them sometimes and it's possible for them to change to a position that is uncomfortable in such a way that it hinders you like a wedgie with "normal" underwear :P

What Girls Said 9

• Yes! If the string is really thin.

• Yeah to me its not the strings or the normal ones, its like the medium ones that can get wedged up your crack

• It's already kind of like a wedgie unless they're too small to be wearing.

• Oh god I hate it when that happens. Even more if your out in public since you can't really fix that.

• Yesssss it's very much so possible.

• When I first started wearing things I found it quite uncomfortable, but got used to it & now I love them. I prefer them to regular underwear now unless I'm in my pjs.

• Oh It's possible! lol

• Just where do you think a thong rides?

• Well it makes since and should happen more with thongs than any other underwear considering it's litterallly made to go up your butt.