I like to wear low rise jeans but you can't sit down?

I like to wear low rise jeans, and I'm wearing that a lot. I've a love of these jeans because they are looking good and they are sitting really well. But one thing I've always when I'm wear them is that my buttcrack is hanging out. Every time I sit down or bending over people see my buttcrack. Sometimes I wear a belt but I think that make the jeans not better. I'm working in a clothes store and sometimes I've to bend down for people so sometimes the customers say's that my buttcrack is showing. Sometimes I know but sometimes not. But how can I wear these low rise jeans because I like them but not that my buttcrack is always showing? I understand that a couple times that your buttcrack is showing you can do nothing about it so I don't care anymore but it is everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a longer shirt that way your butt crack won't show or a body suit underneath it looks much better than a buttcrack.

What Guys Said 4

• When I sit down in low rise jeans, the back of the jeans kind of slide down and expose my crack. lol. It also pulls the jeans tighter around the thighs and a little in the crotch. The other thing is if I try to keep this from happening and not let them "shift" then the back center loop creases outward and makes the part of my belt there "hard" and "pointy".
    The tighter thighs and crotch part is manageable, but the pointy belt shoved in to my back is uncomfortablle.

• So basically I just sit and let the crotch and thighs snug up. It's not uncomfortable, per-say.

• Actually belts look great with jeans especially for girls, hence why you have belt loops. This way you still get to wear the jeans you want without the worry of people seeing your butt crack. Just make sure you wear the right color belt for your outfit.

• I guess the only way is to wear an undershirt that is tucked into the jeans. It may not like very stylish but it will protect you.

I must say, I am amazed at these customers. Are they usually older ladies? In that case it makes sense.

• hard question. try to figure out on briefs. or you can design some now jeans yourself. mabye it'll become fashion someday

What Girls Said 4

• Just make sure you buy and wear sexy panties when you wear the low rise jeans. Bra and panties are so pretty now mainly because they are seen way more than when our parents were younger!

• 1. wear a bodysuit
    2. wear longer tops
    3. wear a long cardigan

• I'm sure it's because they're too tight or small and keep wearing a belt and a good length shirt.

• Mine is everyday too. I don't notice either. My friends say standing i show like 2 inches bending its 4 but sitting its 5-6 sometimes 7.