Snapbacks on girls, yes or no?

What do guys think about girls wearing snapbacks (baseball caps). Is it too try hard or do you think it's cute?
And girls, do you like wearing them and if so what kind of reactions did you get for wearing them?

Most Helpful Guy

• some gals look kewl wid it... especially punk gals 8)

What Guys Said 7

• Girls can wear what they want, but I don't even like them on guys... I really dont like them on girls!

• Let me correct that, if you are wearing a hat on a hot day out or doing work, and girl with a pony tail, that is fine. but wearing it all lop sided and not for actual use, but style, I dont get...

• It can be sexy but it's super rare that I'm into that.

• Um, I don't really pay attention but I would assume that they are a bit "hipster" like.

• Nah lol. Never did it for me

• depends on the girl and the reason for wearing it.

• More like a no.
    Snapbacks generally make a weird impression, no matter your gender.

• at your age, sure

What Girls Said 3

• meh it's weird like on some girls it looks so effortless and natural, but on others it looks ridiculous. i wonder why that is...

• I've worn them before. Not really interested in what people think when I wear them. I think they look cute on girls and guys.

• I like wearing them.