Is the swimmer body the ideal body type for most girls?

Is this the ideal body for women since I see on most post here in g@g they prefer the toned and not that bulky body type.

• swimmers body
  • other body type explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I like big, bulky and jacked lol with body hair and a little beard. Mmmmm that's a man.

What Girls Said 10

• Swimmers build best body style ever!!! So fuckin hot and sexy! Yum yum yum!!!

• Pretty much. Nice broad shoulders but not too bulky. Just fit. No wonder why the anime Free got so popular with girls (haven't watched it thougg, my friend loves it)

• that guy looks high maintenance- for me perfect would be more of a swimmer/dadbod hybrid, but im not picky as long as he is of average weight.

• why would he be high maintenance

• you are 23, just wait till 30 and get back to me @Joshua2332

• I will as I GUARANTEE I'll look better at 30 than at 23. Calories in vs. calories out. The whole eating clean, metabolism, etc is all a fallacy. Take it from someone who DOES have that body in the photo with only 2 years of weight lifting.

• I have a climber body, not a swimmer one. But a lot of girls nowadays sport a lot, so they are more toned.

• I like skinnier/thinner guys who aren't that fit but that's just me lol

• Too much muscle

• He could have bigger legs. The rest is alright

• It's pretty hot

• I like guys that are toned but not as toned as in the picture.

• I like many different types.

What Guys Said 7