I get bullied because I wear too much makeup?

I know that i wear too much but otherwise i feel uglier and naked :( how can i make myself feel confident without using too much makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• You would look way better without any makeup at all, I don't want to sound mean or rude but your make-up isn't really flattering. It covers up your natural face.
    Watch some "School make-up tutorials" on YouTube and wear clothes that make you feel good about yourself :)
    If the bullying doesn't stop, then you should seek help. I hope you are okay!

What Guys Said 9

• Well technically your eyebrows look like a smudge, your eyelashes look like spider legs and the lipstick color doesn't even suit you. Less is clearly more. I will never understand though, why on earth would paint make you more attractive? If you want to emphasize natural beauty, then just don't wear paint. You would look so much better without it, assuming you still have your eyebrows.

• Honestly, I find makeup to be a bit of a hideout. The more a girl wears, especially around the eyes, hide the person they really are. dont hide, be proud.

• You look well - You don't need all that make up - As one of the girls said go for a more subtle look.

• For one thing you need to learn how to apply it. This is not a good look.

• I bet, you will look stunning without any makeup... this look by the way is a bit too much over the top... eyebrows & eyelashes look weird...

• if you´re bullied for having too much makeup then you are ugly because of the makeup... just don´t use all this shit around your eyes (lashes lids and brows) and you´re probably fine.

• everything is good but those eyebrows. uh. ^ ^

• Just don't wear as much make-up.

• You could start by learning HOW to apply makeup. You look like a clown..

What Girls Said 11

• Lmao, those eyebrows are just smth else. 😂
    Stop drawing your eyebrows. Less eyeshadow. It can't be that difficult.

• I suggest looking towards more natural make up application. You need to tone down your eyebrows, as they look obviously drawn on and they're too thick. Take a look at this eyebrow tutorial: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G18vN1jjS54
    Also, you need to blend your eyeshadow out more, tone down your mascara application and maybe use more natural, earthy tones in your eye make-up:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2zFXMSwDuFU

• Easy: by toning down the makeup. You're using it to hide yourself behind it, why not use it for what it's meant to be used for: enhance your natural beauty (sounds cliché I know). You're definetly not ugly that's for sure.

Try to fill your eyebrows in with powder or a gelliner so they look less heavy and try using more nude brown /pinkish eyeshadow. You have nice eyes so why not bring those out with mascara and just a bold eyeliner or something? Just look things up on youtube about what makeup would suit you and ask others for advice and remember: less is more!

• Stop doing your eyebrows like that and just get them done at the saloon.
    Don't put on eyeshadow and just put on one to two strokes of mascara.

• Maybe filling in your eyebrows a little less and less eye shadow, little less blush. Give it a more natural look, I knoe once you start wearing the stuff it becomes your confidence but I'm sure you look gorgeous with not as much :) I'm sorry people are rude about it.

• Try something that looks a little less drastic.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SWStkkX3iKc

• If this that's you then you're gorgeous you don't need make up but since I like make up and it does make a person look better you should try a little less of it. Try the natural look, that way you'll have make up on and you'll still look good.

• Wear what you want fuck the haters lol

• Is that you? I think you should go on youtube for makeup tips. It's all about application (:

• I dont like those eyebrows, but every thing else is beautiful, and your face is very cute :*

• Hi, I would say to just use powder foundation, eye liner and dont pencil eyebrows so thick?
    P. s. you're beautiful so you don't need to wear that much makeup anyway!!