Guys, How do male dancers and gymnasts (anything involving tights) prevent "definition" of their male regions?

Cups? Padding? How?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They wear if u can beleive it a womens pad for that time of the month

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• They don't.

Maybe sometimes an athlete will wear a cup under tight clothing, but I've never heard of it.

The definition or lack of it is dependent mainly on the fabric in the outfit. And on the guy's package.

0|0
    0|0
  • Codpiece, the male sportsbra...

0|0
    0|0
  • thats like asking the same of girls gymnast. how do the girls in gymnastics prevent showing off the shape the your private spot?

0|0
    0|0
  • What I ended up doing was making it vertical so it is tucked under my waits band, and because manufactures actually add a bit of a pouch mine didn't show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave it in their locker...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight undergarments and it is uncomfortable if you play foot ball you have to wear a girdle and some tight stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • tucking it back maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • They wear a dance belt... It works kind of like a jockstrap you'd wear for sports, but a little different. The back is a thong so that nothing shows through, instead of leg straps like a jock. The front is a pouch which lifts everything and holds it in place. The pouch is also usually padded/lined to shape and smooth things out. They are really tight, even tighter than a jock, to keep your parts supported and protected so nothing bounces.

0|0
    0|0