Girls, do you ever get bored of the "typical" man's haircut?

This is the haircut I'm talking about:

Girls, do you ever get bored of the
I mean honestly, when you go out, 90% of guys have this type of haircut - the simple short hair with a spike in front (or at least some variation of it). But what I'm wondering is: Why is this haircut so popular? Do women find it the most appealing out of any haircut? Do you find this haircut attractive? Or would you rather a guy have a less common haircut that you don't see everytime you turn a corner?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• ok in my opinion , i reallyy don't find this haircut attractive and it's a turn off for me.
    it's not that it's ugly or anything but it became such a common hairstylee, it's really annoying.. first it doesn't suit everybody , and i find it useless to do a hairstyle just because everybody does it. i tend to like the ''i don't care about my hair'' look and the natural hairstyles. and i tend to like longer hair. i saw the pic of the hairstyle you want in the comment below and that's what i'm talking about, i find this reallyy reallyy attractive

What Girls Said 5

• I find that haircut REALLY attractive. It honestly can make someone go from a 5.5 to a 10 in attractiveness. My crushddoesn't have that haircut though. My crush has a cute unique yet modern haircut that you wouldn't see everyday. I don't really know how to explain it, he just got it cut last week and I haven't seen him for two days. I guess the change of haircut is good then, considering I like someone without that haircut

• Yes, I am very tired of it! I love longer hair on guys, personally. There's just something so awesome about it, and I think it suits nearly every guy.

• I do like this haircut, it's generally "safe" and works with different face shapes...
    It's more how you wear the cut :)

• Yeah, I've tried getting this haircut, but it doesn't look very good on me, unfortunately.

• This is the type of look I'm going for since my hair is pretty wavy:
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8bfaa5834f.jpg
      Except my hair is blonde. Would you consider this medium length, or long?

• Tbh, I don't see enough of a shape in that cut... but I guess if you like it go for it. I'd say med-long...
      i like this :P
      www.mens-hairstyle.com/.../...medium-wavy-hair.jpg

• I love it! I cut my boyfriends hair like that :)

• Its fine by me. But id rather a guy had this haircut then a really crazy hair