Oversized t-shirts on women? Sexy?

What do guys think when girls wear oversized t shirts that cover their shorts so it looks like they arnt wearing any? Do you think it's sexy? (Say they are outside doing something active and not just walking around town)

• It's sexy
    26% (11)47% (23)37% (34)Vote
  • It's cute
    21% (9)33% (16)27% (25)Vote
  • It's not sexy, I don't like it
    5% (2)8% (4)7% (6)Vote
  • I don't care
    5% (2)6% (3)5% (5)Vote
  • Results
    43% (19)6% (3)24% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Guys. I mean, does it send your mind to a sexy place because it looks like she does not have shorts or pants on?

0|0
12|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's sexy to see a woman in a long over size t-shirt , yes it puts our mind
    to think she has no panties./ shorts on yes we get turned on..

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• It looks comfortable in hot weather, wish we guys were allowed to wear them!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're sexy. The way they cover up the bottoms. Gets me thinking about what's underneath (if anything).

0|0
    0|0
  • I think very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like any oversized clothes. The hip hop fasion era was horrible.

Having said that, I don't like skinny jeans for guys either. Clothes should just fit and be stylish.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did not mean dressing hip hoppy, say she is wearing a swimsuit and athletic shorts underneath and her shirt she has to wear just happens to cover her butt so you can see her shorts,

• No I don't like it.

• I think its sexy. Especially when girls go to sleep in just an oversixe shirt just covering their panties. So sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oversized tops in general are sexy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't begin to tell you how little I care about a woman in a big tee; Fashion means nothing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, they look scrawny

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats Cute :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Nops not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she has big tits and wears no bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on all of em

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing like not being able to see her figure at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • i think tighter is better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I love wearing oversized shirts. I wouldn't say it's "sexy" (I'm not a guy so I don't know about that), I just think it's super comfortable. I'm all about dressing for comfort :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a while I will wear one of my husbands T-Shirts.. Now remembering that he stands 6' 7" and weighs around 18/19 st. and wears XXXL.. You can perhaps well imagine what it looks like on me.. And guess what.. I don't give a f*** what other people think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can look sexy depending on the girl.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ef61c5a2c4.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that it's a really cute style. I used to lose things like that but I don't wear it anymore because it makes me look fat

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it would b sexy..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice potato sack.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course guys think it's sexy because it looks like they have no pants on like you said. It also makes them look thinner than they actually may be because they have a huge shirt on. Guys also feel good when girls look so tiny in their clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that's pretty much my whole closet

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I only sleep with his t-shirt on when he travels or something... because it smells like him 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0