What do you think on guys wearing sockless shoes?

Do you think it looks good/cool or weird/unfashionable?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Disgusting. O. o

Why?
    Mean usually have smellier feet.

What Girls Said 9

• No socks in general give me the heebee jeebeez. When I think of no socks, I think of the stench coming from my sister's flats, and how the smell was so bad that I cried in our mom's stuffy car. Don't get me wrong, the shoes look great, but it would look better with socks, in my opinion.

• I think nothing of them?

• I never thought those were cute on guys. They're just like guys who wear socks with sandals.

More power to you, but I don't like it. The whole socks-less fad looks better on women in my opinion than men, but both can wear what they want.

• not weird but i've always wonder how the shoes are gonna smell at the end of the day

• Its cool. Guys especially look fashionable wearing unsocked shoes in suits, long pants, knee pants, or mid thigh shorts. Just NEVER wear unsocked shoes with pants. It makes it look unfashionable and makes people focus too much on the legs of the person rather than the outfit or shoes..

• It looks fine, but shoes are more likely to smell. So you have to wash them more often

• Their feet, their choice :)

• With suit... Nah

• It's fine as long as his feet don't have an odor