Are big boobs seriously out of style?

So I've read it in fashion columns, and I can never find shirts that fit me up top anymore.

Last time I was in Victoria's secret the sales woman tried to convince me to buy a minimizer bra.

It's not like I have freakishly huge boobs or anything either. They're just kind of big.

Who gets to decide that a part of my body is un-stylish? It's not like I can easily change this aspect of myself either.

So what do you think? Should I head back to vs and get that minimizer, or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you got it.. why not flaunt it?

What Guys Said 6

• As always, the debate of big boobs vs. Small boobs is skewed. It's about proportion, not size. If you're a smaller girl, having smaller boobs will look great. If you're a bigger girl, having small boobs won't be as attractive. The best boobs are ones that fit naturally on a woman and complement her physique.

As for minimizing and maximizing. My recommendation is just leave them alone. You've got what you've got, just pick a bra that's comfortable. You don't see guys running around trying to adjust the size of our penises (ok well there are some exceptions I'm sure). We just work with what we've got. And whine about it a lot. Hah.

• Boobs ain't everything. A girls butt is much better than her boobs.

That's just my. 02

• First off, you decide what is stylin' or un-stylin'. If you want a minimizer, do it. If you want to wear something different, do it. No one is making you or preventing you from doing anything. You're your own self, wear what you want. You can dress yourself, don't let others do it for you.

• hey how are you? Can I get your number?

• No more then ever are girls showing more cleavage, even in the work place. I like it but don't get mad if I'm looking

• Proportion not size is what matters. Curves. Not right angles.

What Girls Said 9

• Oh. Really that lady at VS can bite the big one. She's got no right. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being busty, and it's just as fashionable as anything else (just look at all the ladies getting implants).

My greatest local discovery was a boutique lingerie shop whose sizes START at D cup. Looovely. Seriously, if the city where you live has one, go check it out. Nothing quite like a bra that actually fits properly AND is sexy.

That said I actually had reduction surgery when I was 21. Everyone else told me I was great no matter what, but it was a personal decision. I had been walking hunched over, and had constant shoulder and back pain, along with huge confidence issues because of it. They took me down by half and I've been a D cup ever since, and I'm very happy. I'm pretty athletic, and the size suits my body perfectly.

If you like what you've got, the waif fashionistas can all go to their own personal hell.

• everyone has different bra sizes. what's new? nothing. common sense dictates that guys like all shapes and sizes so you're bound to find some guy that likes , well big boobs.

• You are who you are, and I speak as a fellow female who has been BLESSED, with a Big Bosom, but I feel it's okay for someone to give me constructive advice, but to tell me my Bosom is to big I need a minimizer? Nah, I just have to keep shopping for what I'm looking for elsewhere, because I am who I am and I'm proud of what I have, and because I know I'm not the only female in America, with a blessed bosom, there has to be another place to find what I'm looking for. The sales woman was trying to make a sale girl, just keep shopping for what your looking for, do you realize how much these VICTORIA SECRET models pay to have a bosom like ours, be grateful girl, the sales lady was a hater.

• Personally, I don't think big boobs are out of style. If they were. Women wouldn't obsess about getting implants. But. It really depends on your proportion and your body type. I don't think you should get a minimizer bra. Y? Just because a sale clerk said so?. Don't worry about it. Just wear your normal size bra. Plus guys like big boobs. Well majority of them do.

• Hmmm I guess supermodel-type bodies with very long and slim limbs and small breasts are still "in style". However what matters more is beauty and healthiness (sorry for the platitude). And big boobs will always be great (unless they don't look good), at least because that's something most guys are obviously more attracted too.

• If that's the case, screw fashion. I'm not have a reduction surgery or buying some stupid bra just so I can be stylish.

Minimizers are actually bad for you. Something about compressing the breast tissue. Basically, they lead to "sagging" later on.

• Big tits look great - I have them. How can a body type go out of style? What next, are short people gonna go out of style? That bitch was probably just jealous that you're busty and she has mosquito bites. I don't see why someone would want to get a bust minimizer. That's like a guy wanting to make his penis look smaller lol

• What you need ask yourself is do YOU like your breasts? If you do honey that's all that matters.

• I'm completely anti-fashion. I have big boobs and dress grunge, f*** fashion. I hate people telling us how we should look and how we should dress. Fashion isn't a religion- it's not something you have to live by. It's an opinion, it's whatever you feel comfortable in. Why spend $200 on jeans that have a certain label on them from a certain brand when I can go a get a $20 pair from Jay Jay's (if you have that where you are lol)? It's what you want. You don't have to look good for anyone else you don't have to change your style for other people and make yourself uncomfortable. You have to look good for yourself because that'll make you feel good. And if you feel good you'll look good for other people.