Girls, why do you wear short skirts to school even though you know u will be pulling it down?

Girls, why do you wear short skirts to school even though you know u will be pulling it down?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What? Why would we be pulling it down?

0|1
    0|0
    • I seen girls pulling down their skirts at school because it's was ascending up

• Show All
    • Ahh ok that's nice

• You definitely explained it perfect

What Girls Said 7

• That skirt isn't that short.

0|1
    0|0
    • U know better than me

• Yeah, that'll go down quite far below her ass, it's just tight but you wouldn't be able to see anything. Girls tend to have to pull their skirts down just because skirts ride up. Nothing to do with them being short, they just sometimes start getting short throughout the day and you need to tug them down :)

• You definitely explained it perfect

• They're cute, feminine, flirty and fun to wear! They show off our curves, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you hanging outside schools and taking pictures of young girls knock it off. Your like a paedophile or something. This is like the start of a criminal minds episiode. Why hasn't gager booted you off

0|1
    0|0
  • Because sometimes we just don't want to wear pants

0|0
    0|0
  • So guys will look at their ass?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it is not that they are short, but that the length rides up a lot after sitting or walking for a while. The only shorts I like ride up, but they are high waisted so it is more modest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the dress codes are stupid and it's near impossible to buy a skirt that goes within them.

1|1
    0|0