Am I pretty or ugly?

I've had people tell me I"m so pretty and I've had people tell me I'm ugly..I just want to know the truth. It eats me up inside. Am I pretty or ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're ugly by any means, but as unknownfox said, you look older than your age range. Pictures are deceiving, it's hard to gauge how attractive you are from such a small picture. On a scale of 0-10, with 0 being truly ugly and 5 being average, I would say about a 6.

What Guys Said 8

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and "it's a waste to be a hater".

Anyone who calls someone else 'ugly' is just hateful. I mean, think about the time you 'thought' someone was ugly and recall if there was any malice in it. Same thing.

That being said, you have incredible beauty.

But all of the pretty on the outside can still be a mask for the person you are on the inside. And that's the true measure for me.

• Going on just that picture your pretty cute, but will admit you look to be a tad older than what your age range suggests.

• you're very pretty! :)

there is no way in the world you are ugly! who ever said that is a moron, prob jealous, angry or something

• I think you guys are being harsh, I think she's really pretty and her pro does say 24 and certainly wouldn't say she looks older than that. Chin up girl, ya fit!

• The picture quality is a bit bad... But in my opinion you are far from ugly. ; )

• Just saw a picture of you on a Reality Check. I'd say that you are actually really cute!

• no? i think you're cute

• The inside is the DEAL BREAKER FOR ME, you're good looking after all.

• i think you are ugly especially your nose. you have a big and bumpy nose

What Girls Said 6

• ITs not what otherple think its what you think about yourself...

and also people have it mistaken for outside beuaty is rlly what is on the inside!

• Thanks hun. I honestly don't think good about myself. But I can say, I try to be a good person inside.

• I would pick this answer as the best answer for what she's asking for. LOL

• Ha thank you lol

and you shudnt have issues with wut you look like

I think you are good looking!

and as sumone mentoined in one of the other posts if people say ur not its because they have issues with them selves nad they have to deal wit it they are jelouse so they try to put you down to feel better bout them selves

• you're really pretty. ignore those people who are telling you you're ugly.

• You're pretty...but no one can give you an accurate opinion because of the one picture and its lack of quality.

• You're average but you seem as if you have the ability look pretty with a nice hair style, cute clothes and makup.

• You are gorgeous :]

If people say that your ugly, they're just stupid, and probably have appearance issues about themselves. You should love yourself, and people will see the confidence you have upon yourself, and they ll think ur even prettier ! :)

• You're pretty.