White men dating black women with natural hair?

I met a white guy with my hair straightened out and he thinks I'm very attractive. Soon I'm going to be seeing him again and this time my hair won't be straightened. I wonder what most white guys think about black women with natural hair,hair with no relaxer or hair that is not straightened. Is natural black women's unique beauty appreciated by most men? When men of other races find black women attractive what is attractive about them? Is it features, complexion,hair,body,personality? What type of black women are most likely to be wanted by men of different races?

What do people think of textures like the pictures below ?My hair is most similar it.

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• well to be honest I prefer that the girl be natural in every way. I rather her not feel she needs to meet a certain criteria to please others and just be herself. after all I wouldn't wanna date a girl that wasn't showing me her real self. but kinda the only preference I have with a womens hair is that it is long. whether that be afro or straight long hair id prefer it wasn't really short.

i think that guy knows what he is getting, he may just be a little surprized when he sees you with a different hair style but I doubt it would put him off. most people tend to go for certain features anyway. I think I woudl go for a black girl based on her personality not on anything else. but it is nice to share a different culture and learn with someone else but black girls are very beutiful. it depends from person to person I guess on whether they liek them or not though.

Good Luck, God Bless

• Love your point of view. You're right.I saw him today and nothing changed. He thinks I'm attractive regardless of hair style not the same as what I've experienced with most black guys.

• Haha thank you :), I think you was just over thinking the situation, its only natural. he likes you regardless. I think he findsteh differences exciting to an extent. mroe power to you lol

What Guys Said 8

• Well let's see...

No link

Yes link

Yes link

Definitely link

Maybe link

Yup link

Oh god no link

The hell is she thinking? link

and

Come to daddy link

• Lol understandable.

what about http://www.eonhair.com/images/SG-pony-Afro5-2.jpg \

or Yaya more like this http://www.keirafans.net/images/YaYa_Dacosta.jpg

or her http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XIukoyNaXHc/ShovbJHBUEI/AAAAAAAAARc/NJ5fDp5L1EQ/s200/T%27keyah+photo.jpg

Whats your nationality?

• Italian and German, and I think the second hairstyle looks good

• I've never dated a woman with hair like yours. Honestly, I'd just want to touch it like a kid. Heh.

• Personally I'm not a fan, not so much because of the texture, but because of the poofyness of it.

• Really? So if you were to date a black women would you prefer one in her natural state or one that is a little bit changed to fit the standard of beauty with straight hair SOMETIMES having fake hair to get this look?

• Not saying I couldn't deal with it, not everything about the girl has to be perfect. My whole thing is, its not about what's preferable to me, its about what's preferable to her. Her hair is part of her body and it is her decision and hers alone to style it how she chooses. I'll stand behind her on that. So what if it knocks her down from a 10 in my eyes to a 9.9?

• Im a hard core southern man through and through and if you want the truth... I love the Poof! Lord o mercy the poof is soo dang cute I can barely stand it! A weave on the other hand? Not at all, it looks cheesy and cheap... if I'm with a black girl I want her to be natural and be well.. black and that adorable poof is part of her.

• Omg I love when a black woman leaves it natural!!! Its so beautiful and drives me crazy and love ;););) I personally love black women;) Hope o find my match soon someday and marry. So black women light to dark white men love black women and I personally respect all women but want to love a black woman;). Yes white men and I know a lot that love black women and we find you smart beautiful and amazing and def want to love you long time !!!

• To me it would be a no brainer. Beautiful girl with hair you can touch or hair you can't touch.
    The only people want a black woman's hair tobe unnatural is black mothers (mostly:-)

• I somewhat prefer straight hair because that's what I'm used to, but I like both kinds. I also like girls with with full figure. I'm biased when it comes to looks because I have a thing for curvy women.

Personality-wise, I like educated, funny girls who are not afraid to voice their opinion but are not arrogant and overly confident. It also helps if they think my jokes are funny too.

• I love you attitude! What is your nationality?

• I'm a caucasian american (east coast). Anglo-saxon descent to be specific.

• The rare Black women I've ever been attracted to have all had straight hair.

• That's because most black women wear their hair straight because they feel they have to fit the standard of beauty. Would you date the rare black woman without straight hair?

• In all honesty, no

What Girls Said 4

• I understand your fears of being accepted or viewed as beautiful. I had the very same ones. I went natural about 2 years ago and was practically afraid to leave my house because I was afraid of people staring or laughing or just not being looked at by guys. I even feared going to work because a co-worker (with whom there was mutual interest) tended to be very critical and I just knew not only would he have something negative to say but that he would probably no longer look at me as attractive. But I just did it one day. Slowly the self-consciousness subsided. Those who had ignorant things to say would have ignorant things to say about anything, it's not specific to what type of hairstyle I am rocking. I began to understand that if a guy I happen to find attractive no longer thinks me attractive as I am, then what the hell do I want with him? That is like me meeting a white guy with brown hair and saying "you would be so much cuter if you had blonde hair". Attraction is attraction. I do not want a guy that shallow and clueless in my life anyway, so why should I care that HE does not find me attractive with the hair I came into this world with? I think age has a lot to do with it. I think (hope) as you get older you will come to care less about the opinions of others who clearly don't care enough to stick around and get to know you for non-superficial reasons. You also must remember that the standard of beauty is "straight" and/or "long" hair and until black women get comfortable being themselves, we will continue giving the impression that such biases are okay and that we are insecure enough to bend to those shallow viewpoints.

• I wish black guys liked me with natural hair..I haven't been approached by one

• Non black guys take double looks black guys not so much

• I'm natural 4B and I just so happen to date a white guy. He absolutely loves my hair!

In fact, I get the most compliments on my hair from guys who aren't black. They're usually in admiring amazement about it.

I always rock my hair au natural and I've found I get more attention than when I was relaxed...

However, confidence is your best asset. You've got to own your locks and any man will find that sexy!

• I get attention either way. Get attention from guys when my hair is staight because it is the standard of beauty. I get attention when my hair is is a puff because it is big and different. The the truth is I attract idiots when my hair is straight.

I wish there were more black women that had appreciation for their own beauty.

• i have heard that white men don't have a complex about hair like (some) black men do. I mean he is dating a black woman anyway so he should expect something different. he knows silky indian remy doesn't come out of your scalp lol

i think natural hair is beautiful jill scott's hair is the business!

just wear your hair how you like it. don't think that oh I have to perm my hair to get a white boy, if he doesn't like how you have your hair then f*** him lol

• Lol! Thanks. It's just that this is my first time dating a white guy and I don't know what to expect.