Girls, how long does it take you to apply mascara?

I've realized that out of my makeup routine, putting mascara on takes up almost half the time! It takes me a solid, I'd say, 5-7 minutes just to do that. I'm just such a perfectionist when it comes to my lashes hahaha.

How long does it take you?

(Just in case you're wondering, I wear eyeshadow, concealer, powder, blush, a little eyeliner on top and mascara most days)

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine takes the longest too! I also need my lashes perfect and I put on my mascara for so long! But it's worth the result :D
    (I use Sublime de Chanel nr 10, and the results with this mascara are perfect, strongly suggest it:)

What Girls Said 19

• I'd say about the same as u... now they have that new mascara that makes them look kinda messy... kinda wanna try it. Probably won't take as long. Haha!!!

• it takes me about that long too, but for me its the eyeliner that takes the longest. I like to make it intricate and perfect. the only reason my mascara takes so long though is because I have a fiber lash mascara that requires layers and sometimes they just aren't the way I want so I have to brush them out and stuff if they get too close together.

• That's how my mascara is too! It's not fibers but it gets clumpy at the ends easily once I'm on the second coat. But once I fix it it looks great!

• a few seconds i guess

• Literally like 30 seconds lol, I have long, dark lashes to begin with. The tips of them are blond and are an additional 1-2 mm so I just put mascara on to show their true length.

• Same Mascara takes the most time for me as-well

• It usually is under 1 minute. But then my lashes end up pushing against my glasses and smearing against the lens.

• Mascara is the quickest for me! Like 2 minutes. Foundation, concealer and eyeshadow all need blended so those take the longest. Then eyeliner and lip products require precision

• 2 minutes two coat each

• Like.. less than 30 seconds, if that

• Less than a minute cause my eyelashes get really stiff if I put too much of it.

• 30 seconds

• 5-7? :O What do you do for it to take so long? For me it takes maximum 1-2 minutes.

• 45seconds I guess

• When I put it about two minutes 😊

• i actually do it quite fast. but i guess it depends on the coats you decide to apply

• Pretty long haha, but putting on eyeliner always takes me longest I can never get it perfect 😂😭

• Takes me the longest too. Like 5 minutes probably

• i never wear it

• Less than 1 minute.