Girls, Bra shopping with brothers?

My parents are passed. And I live with 3 older brothers, one 17- 14,(twin) and 20. My oldest told me I need to wear a bra. He's taking me to justice to get a bra. Should I get padded? Is he gonna watch me try it on? Are justice bras for baby's? I don't know what to do!

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought justice was kids clothes.
    He won't watch you try it on unless he's a pervert. He probably won't even go in the store with you so you can pick out what you want.

I would try jcpennys first, they have changing rooms but I'm not sure if justice does

• So my brother literally just told me he's dropping me and my BFF at the mall. My bff is a boy but we're close, is it weird I'm getting my first bra with him?

• Or get a bra a different time and go with a girl friend

• Eh I'll probably just tell him I need some girl time then have him wait outside... thanks!

What Girls Said 7

• If I were you I would get plain ones first then when you get comfortable you can buy as you want.
    No He won't watch you. Just try in fitting room. Try to have most comfortable one. Not so rigid not so loose.
    kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/girls/bra.html

• I don't know that store (not from the same country as you)...
    I doubt he'll help you with actually finding what you need - the women working there will probably help you out. =)

• Why would he watch you try it on? Lol. :p

Go in the fitting room alone, and then see if it fits you/you feel comfortable.

If you need the padding, then get it a little padded.

• I would suggest going to a shop with a bra fitting where a woman will measure you and no your brother won't be watching.

• It really doesn't matter where u get your bras as long as they're comfortable and reliable. And they should fit u. Ur brothers will probably not watch u try them on. Because they're boys they might even feel uncomfortable bra shopping with u so they'll probably give u your space. :)

• Why don't you go with a female friend instead?

• It depends on how much you are developed. I would just ask a female who you are close with what kind you should get. And why would he watch you try it on? And he seems like he cares about you, since he wants to take you bra shopping. It is probably really awkward on his part too.