What kind of panties do guys like best?

What kind of panties do guys like best?

0|0
8|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Mini cheekster or hipster look good. All are exceptable if they are black 😝 black plus panties equals marry me now!!! 😍😍😘😋👍🔥🔥🔥😍😍

1|1
    0|0
    • lol I love black panties. colors are just to much. lol black is such a sexy color

• Show All
    • hahah that emoji for some reason just made me start laughing. lolololo

• Haha I'm glad you liked it. Both 😍 and 😋 are the first things to come to mind when thinking of a shmexy girl in black undies. Yummy yummy yummy lick lick lick 😛😝😜

Most Helpful Girl

• boyshort generally

1|0
    0|0
    • because it teases even more, most guys just don't think it well through to understand it directly but in the end they like something that hides more than they think and leaves them more time to imagine and desire

What Guys Said 22

• To look at - thong then mini cheekster
    Which I truly like the best? The one I could most easily take off with my mouth as we're going to have fun time.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you ass is good all of the above are god, if it is not use the pantie that has the LEAST fabric, that will make it bigger, thus wear a thong

1|0
    0|0
  • all of the above

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I can't pick just one. I like them all! Hell, I think I would like a girl even if she wasn't wearing any panties.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thong for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter really to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • all of them can be sexy, so she should wear whatever she likes most. but I guess thongs, cheeksters or strings are my favourites

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the one that get you out the panties...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0|0
    0|0
  • Crotchless panties , you can make that on your own by using scissor

3|0
    2|0
  • V string and bikinis

0|0
    0|0
  • The invisible ones 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all panties

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally like bikini best, boy short second. They hide more than a thong does but they are sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i prefer...
    bodyshort
    thong
    seamless

0|0
    0|0
  • Hipster boy shorts and bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini. I think Bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • That V-string tho, but i prefer no panties hahaaa

0|0
    0|0
  • Mini cheeksters they compliment the girls body shape, and are an instant turn on for a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • like it matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • all in some nice ass except boyshort :O

0|0
    0|0
  • Hipster & cheekster

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini 314

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Mini cheeksters, cheeksters, hipsters and seamless!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I love hipsters and boy shorts! Soooo comfy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigger the better

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly use bikini or hipster. I find them the most comfortable. I also wear cheeky panties every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • hipsters or cheeksters!

0|0
    0|0
  • my guy used to always like cheekys because i would walk around in them without pants on and its a bit of a tease, as well as thongs/v-strings (i prefer wearing v-strings myself, so I had more of those.)

0|0
    1|0
    • Yeah my boyfriend goes crazy bc i will wear a slighty large t shirt and my cheeksters. a little tease is good. haha