Is my dress too short? And could anybody see my panties? And if they could, would you want to do that too?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on just how skillful you are in maneuvering in the short skirt. If flashing a little bit of this and a little bit of that is your intent, then it's fine. If it's to be class and attractive, then unless you have amazing skills, it's probably shorter than is advisable. That said, I really like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could people see your panties?

Only if you wear some.

• True. It is always possible to wear a dress as short as you want and be sure that nobody sees panties. :-)

What Guys Said 19

• Honestly you will probably get a lot of sexual attention wearing that. It's cute but it might show your ass which would turn me off if a girlfriend did that.

• I think it might be too short - Sitting down may be a problem for you. Last question unless you are an exhibitionist all girls would be not happy if this happened and I reckon there are very few exhibitionists out there.

• That dress is sexy.
    It is too short if you don't want to expose the panties, they will show.
    I wouldn't mind if my girl wore that dress.
    A little flash on occasion is exciting.

• It's sexy but too short for some public place.

• Some country cultures would find it fine, some would find it too short.
    Me? No offence, but it looks short.

• I'd pray for a gust of wind!

BLOW WIND BLOW!

• it looks great but yeah people will probably get a peek if you bend over or on the stairs. If you are afraid that, then don't wear it.

Would I want to do that? No, I don't wear dresses :p

• It's too short

• That is a very short dress

• Sure looks perfect to me :)

• Bending down would be enough to reveal your underwear... do you like this dress?

• It's fine,
    except in case of
    formal events,
    school,
    nightlife,
    work in customer or public service,
    or generally when more conservative clothing is expected.

It's hot as fuck though.

• Wear those little shorts (i forget what they're called?) underneath and you're covered.

• It is very short. Would be easy for people to see your panties. Not that I'm complaining. :P

• I definitely think that's too short to be wearing in public.

• Yeah its really short.

• Love it 👍👍👍👍👍

• It's short & you are sexy:)

• it is too short and it will show ur panties.. so please
    dont wear this in a public.

What Girls Said 11

• I really don't understand your very last question. Would they want to do what? If you're asking if we would want to see your panties only someone who wants you for sex is going to say yes, but I highly doubt most people on the street are going to want to see something like that. The dress really is short, it honestly looks like a long shirt or as if you bought this from the children's section. Wear tights underneath, heck you could even wear jeans. This alone is just really inappropriate.

• If they can see her panties, would they want to see her panties.

• Girl, you've got guts, I'll say that. You're a lot braver than me, for sure. It's cute, but definitely needs a few more inches of hemline unless you plan on going to a function and having to stand in one place, never move, never sit, etc. or you'll be the star of the show.

• Yeah that dress looks quite short to me. Can't see your underwear though but I wouldn't be surprised if it showed when you are moving.

• Yeah, that's probably a little too short. If you really want to wear it without tights or leggings, I recommend wearing shorts underneath it.

• That looks like a top, not a dress. Too short. And no I don't want to see your panties, only creepy old guys do.

• It looks good but it's short I won't even comsider it a skirt, it'a shirt for me lol, I would never wear this in public

• Well it's short alright... but I can't even lie it's hot as he'll. I suppose it depends on the occasion, you probably wouldn't wanna be caught dead in something like that if you were perhaps say, going to a family reunion

• yea it looks really short... wear it with short leggings

• Yeah it does seem a little too short.

• It should be at least 5 inches more long.

• Seems a bit too short for my preferences. If you bent over a bit, everything would be visible.