How did a chin implant or/and nose job change your life?

I am fairly displeased with my side profile (chin and nose) and have been contemplating on getting a chin implant and a nose job (most likely just a chin implant). My nose is bigger than I would like and my chin could be bigger. I think part of my unsuccess with women comes from my appearance and I'm hoping this will help (I'm not hideous, I'm usually ranked around a 7, but think I could be a very solid 9 with work done since I have nice bone structure, well except for my nose and chin... I know how incredibly vain that sounds). I'm really curious to hear of others from here who have had work done and how it changed their life in regards to romantic relations.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's your life. And if you're not happy with yourself and have the money to spend, who can stop you?

• it's not that, I want to know if these prcedures made a noticeable difference in the lives of people who got them and if it was worth it. It's not like I absolutely need these procedures, my nose isn't huge or extremely out of proportion and my chin isn't tiny... my nose is just a bit bigger than I would have liked and my chin could be a tad larger as well, all things I can live with.

• that's why I featured it

• thanks for mhg.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i have had a nose job, my nose looked so bad and it bad my look so tough... now i have a nicer look, and i get more attention from girls.. some people didn't notice i have had a nose job, but they would say " you look better in that color ' but they dont know hahahah.. i paid about 1100 Euro for the nose job.. but i feel way better now

What Girls Said 4

• Never had one so...

• Well I feel like my chin is too bug so if anything it would be a reduction xD

• I don't know since I've never done that. I don't think a simple operation would manage to change your whole life.

• I would never do that.

What Guys Said 7

• 6|1
  • My nose is big too, people have told me, but I dont mind at all. It's a part of me. I'd by far rather stay natural than artificially modified. Most women prefer natural men, that's logical. It shows weakness when you have had cosmetic surgery, because you can't accept yourself the way you were before.

Looks aren't your problem with women, your confidence is. If you're not happy with yourself, how can women be happy with you? You worry too much about your appearance, let me tell you, appearance doesn't matter as much as confidence, by far. Confidence is the number 1 most attractive trait in a man. If you only got more happy with your looks, you'd get more happy with yourself, and you'd get more confident overall, and thus women would find you more attractive :)

Confidence is about accepting your flaws, not about being perfect.

• Not a fan of cosmetic surgery but if it gives you a boost, go for it - Personally I would look elsewhere.

• There are reviews online. Look them up.

• You are overthinking sh*t too much unless you have a year growing on top of your nose.

• Well they won't change your life. They will change your looking...😒

• plastic surgery shouldn't be allowed.