Can guys get French pedicures?

Can I get a French pedicure without it looking too "girly?" I love the white tips but don't want the light pinkish color polish they put on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. Just go in and tell them what you want. When I get French tips I ask for the clear polish instead of light pink.

• Ok. I've never had a professional pedicure before so I didn't know what to expect. Is it ok for guys to get French pedicures?

• Yeah but the super white tips and shiny toes... Will people think I'm gay or "metro?" I just like how it looks..

• They might, but I mean you just gotta do you.

Most Helpful Guy

• In life if you like things - you will be the one wearing them - In this instance please yourself not anyone else.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you can.

• Sure they can. If they want to. You can request another color if you don't want the light pinkish color.

What Guys Said 1

• No.

Do what you like but it will seem extremely feminine. More than a solid color would.

You could get away with having your nails buffed but not polished