Do guys think sagging is attractive?

Girls: Do you find it attractive? Would you rather have a pair of jeans that fit him so as to get a view?

Guys: I know this style is connected to hip hop and rap. I even heard that in jails the guys who sag are the bitches. Why do you sag your pants? Are your boxers really that nice to look at?

Most Helpful Guy

• I sag my pants an inch or two below my boxers because I'm allergic to metal and I don't want the buttons or my belt buckle to touch my lower abdomen and make it red and itchy. I really don't care if it's attractive to some women on the internet or if it originated in prison, and in fact the only times I've had a hard time getting girls to notice me is when I dressed proper and preppy instead of how I normally dress (casual, white t-shirt with jeans and sneakers).

What Guys Said 1

• I sag my pants halfway down my butt but never below my butt i use cool boxer briefs to sag with and i think that alright but if you keep on holding your pants that a different story

What Girls Said 3

• If it's sagging a little then I tend to not care but if he has the need to pull up his pants every five steps then that's another story. But either way I don't find it attractive.

• hey I don't think its cute at all it is dumb some guys say its to show the belt but that's dumb to

• i find it attractive if it fits his style