What do girls do at sleepovers?

I have asked my girlfriend several times what she does at her friends' sleepovers and she only tells me a little bit. Its driving me nuts. She says she might tell me later or something but now the anticipation is killing me. My girlfriend just turned 17 and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what happens at sleepovers. My girlfriend seems very content with me struggling for this information and she keeps telling me that there are just some things guys can't know! I'm going crazy! Can someone tell me what really happens? I have heard some guy friends say that they play spin the bottle, truth or dare, strip, play strip poker, or have sex. I think the latter are pretty absurd. Please tell me what is true!

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me the dirtyest the we do is have pillow fights (which I don't understand how its dirty but a lot of people *mostly guys, pathtic* say it is) and talk about other people, I don't know why but it's mostly boys. IT's only boys because sometimes us girls really want to know the truth on what (if) a girl knows about a certain boy or if they did something wrong or funny (so technicly it's we just want to know everything haha) we also watch movies usually romantic comedy's or horror movies. And a really common thing we do is truth or dare, and the dares are worst than you think (let me tell you an example: I remember thjis girl picked dare and she was dared to go out with her pajams *it was cold out side and she had shorts on* with no robe, blanket, or jacket, and stand out for 5 minutes *no worries we wtahced her just incase* she came out with a cold for 3-4 days), sometimes we do make-up and hair. And this may be suprising but what I do at sleepovers is that I play video games (but that's just me and my friends so hmph...) K well bye! Your girlfriend is just trying to kill you (not really kill you but you know what I mean) It's something we girls like to do, we like to keep it mysterious so you guys suspect the... good? Does that make sence? What I mean is so guys suspect there gf's or girls in a (MAYBE NOT AlL GIRLS) sexual way. And other girls just do it because it's none of ur buisness.