What's your opinion on very long hair?

My hair is around this lenght

What's your opinion on very long hair?

but my friends are advising me to cut it. So I'm wondering, do you think it's too long/boring/out-dated?
Should I cut it like this instead

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow don't :O but damn with your hair that long you deserve a discount on your shampoo and a free sample bottle of conditioner

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. I love it. I love it. Long hair <3

No long hair can NEVER be boring or out-dated.

Cut it only to remove the split ends so they can grow longer.

Don't make those poor hair homeless. NO :D My vote is DONT CUT IT.

What Guys Said 49

• I just feel like it must be horribly exhausting to maintain that thing. I don't think much else of it.

• I'm one of the guys who literally like hair of all lengths discounting super short or manly hair. Anything else is beautiful whether it reaches the shoulders or the buttocks.

• I love long hair. The hair in the first picture isn't too long or outdated in my opinion. My preference doesn't require hair to be as long as the first picture, but it still looks great. The hair both of those women have is very beautiful.

• I have always loved long hair. But even the length you are thinking of getting it is still long. I recognize that it is hard to maintain that long, so I understand when women do not want to have it long.

• Do not cut that hair! Major life lesson is this: you never know what you have until you have it no more. So, once you cut it, he will regret it and miss it. I did it but gave my hair to Locks of Love. However, I was also going bald, so the writing was on the wall, and I look better with short hair because of that.

• Sexy until you spoon

• I like it at your length and I know it is hard for you but once it is clean and well maintained, I would love it kept at that length.

• I really like it. I love when girls flip their hair and mess around with it. Longer hair makes the whole act look more sexy.

• It's your choice of course but that girl's hair in the first pic is WAY too long. How do people even deal with hair that long?

• your friends are idiots, and jealous. dump them and find better quality people.

long hair gives a girl at least two points on the one to ten scale with guys.

• You must have no friends if summat like people suggesting a different hair length sets you off.

• "dump them and find better quality people."

Telling it like you see it vs. telling it like it is are two different things, and the way you see things makes me feel like people step on eggshells around you.

• @Nuqood
      well, I suggest you seach google images for ;

Fantasy women

and see what guys draw and paint.

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    100% approval! Long hair looks great!

• Noooooo I love very long hair :o
    The second one looks great too but don't cut it just because 1-2 friends prefer shorter hair, it's yours so do what you want and not what others said :)

• I love both/either, it's up to you. Long hair is hoott

• The hair on the pics look great.

• I love it personally... Both lengths. You've grown your hair out for a long time. Why? Would it make you happier to cut it?

• www.recaption.com/uploads/1687651a4b41b80dc8.jpg

Keep that hair long! You Arabs always have nice hair, so why cut it off?

• I like it.

• Overly long to the waist is kind of child like

• I feel long hair is drop dead gorgeous! 😍
    Both these lengths are nice, but the longer is ultra sexy in my opinion. 😘
    Are those photos of you, btw?

• No no haha it's Selena Gomez down and the top one is from the internet :)

• Well, those photos and yours all have dark hair, and the bottom one and you have pretty faces, but I couldn't zoom in on yours and hers at the same time, but I felt it was still plausible. :)

• It looks good! Do what you want with it! At the end of the day there is nothing wrong with cutting it short just to try it. It will grow back :) but i do think long hair looks good!!

• Long hairs are sexy, don't mess with them

• I love long hair like long enough to go past her butt 😂

• dont mind at all, however if you block the bathroom in the morning while i have to wait to go on the toilet, that is an huge issue for me :D

• Super hot! :P

• Sounds pretty to me. You should keep it the way it is, unless it becomes too difficult to maintain.

• love it -3-

• It's cute, but it certainly can't be easy to have hair that long.

• I like it. :)

• I love tall hair on girls 😍😍

• I love it.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 28

• My hair is the same length 😃.

I think most guys love it. One of exes got Super disappointed when I cut it to shoulder length 3 years ago. Since then I maintain it around the length, where it just touches about my butt.

I have been told by guys that it's sexy when they feel my hair touching their body or flowing across their face while having sex. But then one of my partners hated exactly that. He would move my hair away while spooning. But he still didn't want me to cut it short, he loved the look.

• omg i love long hair! it's so beautiful and classy and kind of has a wild undertone to it please don't chop it off.. as long as your hair is healthy, i don't see the need to shorten it~!

• I love very long hair. I cut mine a few weeks or months ago and I regret it. Can't wait for it to grow and be super long again.

• I just wanna wrap myself around it 😁😍😍😍

• I'm slightly envious, I wish my hair would grow that long! I say keep it!

• I think it's a very fine line between amazing and disgusting. The length of the first picture posted resembles the length of my own hair, but I won't let it get any longer because to me that's just gross.
    I think this is the limit length:
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

If it gets to this you need a hair cut:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...569a89ef9a.jpg

• Its hard to manage alone!

• It looks good on thin girls, clean girls, girls with light hair, and girls with curly hair. Other people look crazy weird with that hair style.

• It's pretty, but probably super inconvenient.

• If you like it, keep it. The only reason to cut it would be is if it is bothering you for whatever reason.

• Like my dad says 'women will always encourage eachother to cut their hair short'. Why? We have no idea but don't cut your hair please. I love long hair and wish my hair could get that long.

• I love it, it's so sexy

• How do you even keep it clean? It's down to your arse.

• if the bits are still good so it s well maintained than leave it.
    especially if it is cut degrade it s not boring at all :)

• Keep it if they are well maintained and healthy. Otherwise shorter hair are always prettier than damaged hair in my opinion.

• I think the longer looks better, and I'd love for mine to look like that 😍

You should do what you think looks better.

• It's so gorgeous! I'm trying to grow my hair that long. I'm a little jealous of girls with that hair length.

• I prefer medium length hair, but long hair can look good, but it's more harder to take care of.. Anyways, if u don't want to cut. Then don't. at least not cause of ur friends' opinions.

• Do not cut your hair. I have hair almost like that first pic and I'm tryna grow it longer after my mom horribly cut it all off and ruined it. I waited two long years to get it back and I'm not gonna cut it any time soon :)

• Don't cut it habibti it sounds beautiful !!! My hair is just as long.

• I absolutely love long hair

• Don't cut it off cuz of ur friends. Although long hair can be a pain in the butt

• Looks great but i can't keep my hair always long😂😂 too much for me 😂😂

• Depends on your face and how well you keep your hair

• DONT CUT IT. Every girl kills to have your hair. Bitches probably jealous. :*

• It looks so healthy I would only cut if if there are any split ends because its so pretty!

• I have super long hair, and so far I've found out that my partners love my hair, and never want to stop playing with it, and your hair must be beautiful. Don't listen to them, it's your hair, if you really don't want it very long then cut it, but if you love it, keep it.

• Hair is power never cutting mine.