Going out partying. Dressed up, but barefoot. Trashy or cool?

Getting around on crutches with my still injured knee, bare feet are just easer lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Makes sense if that's the only way you can manage. Not trashy at all if it's a medical condition thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Apperantly you've got your priorities right , injured knee and going out partying and you're wondering if no shoes make you look trashy? of course it does and you sound so desperate

What Girls Said 10

• that's so gross. you should totally not go barefoot to a party, can you imagine what kind of junk you're going to step in? so unsanitary. i understand why you want to do that but i think it's trashy and also just gross.

• You should just say home or chill with friends at home, it's not worth it if you got to move in cruches, and you'll just see your missing out with them

• I'm pretty good at getting around on my crutches lol

• Ya but with a lot of people in a small space, it's unconvinent for everyone else, and yourself

• I gotta be honest, thats some desperate ass shit to want to go partying injured and barefoot. Relax till you heal, they'll be more parties to come.

• I'm bored lol

• @johnanamoly I'm pretty good at getting around on my crutches lol

• Maybe she has cabin fever in a bad way?

• I think it's cool.

I go barefoot when I'm going out all the time.

• I think it's super cool! I rarely wear shoes to parties and raves and stuff. Admittedly, I did grow up in Hawaii (I moved last year:() But I think it's awesome and freeing and stuff!!!

• Your feet can handle it ok?

• Yes for sure! But I'm not a very good judge of this, I've got hapa feet. Like I can walk a mile on hot pavement without shoes ahahaha (This actually happened so yeah-not a very good judge). But I say go for it!

• My feet are really tough now, I've been going barefoot since i broke my knee and got crutches, I work on a farm and i've been getting around there barefoot

• You could wear some comfortable shoes

• I would just stay home tbh. I injured my leg on holiday and whilst I was there I went out with a bandaged foot with sandals. When I got home I didn't bother going out to parties until my foot heeled.

• I'm kinda bored at home, and I'm getting like real good on the crutches

• Wear shoes

• Put on a pair of flats. You're not Britney in 2007.

• It will certainly be more comfortable

• If you go barefoot, you'll also end up with an injured foot