Ever seen a black baby with blue eyes??

check out this one .its his real eyes. link

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I've seen one with gray ones

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• is it from a credible source? it is unlikely because brown eyes are determined by a dominant gene over blue eyes. it would be extremely rare and it is possibly a mutation in the eye color gene. what explanation do they provide with the source other than a picture? a picture by itself is questionable cause it can be photoshop. just saying.

• Just because a baby is black, doesn't mean it is resillient to have like blue eyes... Just depends on the DNA of the baby's parents.

• i've seen that pic. he's cute

its very rare for a full blooded black person to have blue eyes, unless they are mixed. well most people are mixed so it could happen but brown eyes are dominant so not likely.

• wooa if that is real it is so cool, and that baby is soooo sweet.

• my sisters, friends kid has blue eyes

reason being:

her mother is blond with blue eyes.

her father is black with brown eyes.

she is black with brown eyes.

her boyfriend is black with brown eyes.

her son is brown, with light brown hair, and blue eyes.

hes the cutest thing I ever saw and his eyes are so beautiful.

that's a fake picture though, I can tell I work with Photoshop as well trust me :)

• I don't think that one is real but I have seen African Americans with blue eyes and green eyes. Its so pretty! I wish I had green eyes (I'm Latina =D)