Guys, Do guys like when girls wear ribbons in their hair?

So I've always been into vintage dresses and old-fashioned styles. It's just a huge part of who I am and I always get really excited when I wear things that people find quirky or unusual ;) I really like wearing ribbons in my hair (nothing with bows lol) but I just like tying them around my hair like a headband :) Do guys find that weird at all? Would you prefer a girl who dresses more normal? Thanks in advance for answering :)

3

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe once a year is acceptable, but if this is your daily preference, get beyond it. Otherwise it appears you think of yourself as a walking birthday present, in which case guys will constantly be attempting to unwrap you!

• Lol you have a way with words :) That sounded pretty clever :)

• Hehehe :) I don't know what I'm enjoying this conversation lol :) Anyway, thanks for answering & I swear that wasn't sarcasm! :)

• Sarcasm is usually my domain. But I don't sharing! ; - )

• if its who you are who cares what everyone one else thinks. be your self. and there are others out there in the classic car world who are the same way as you

• If anything I find being yourself is being unique more attractive, shoot I occasionally wear bowties, haha. Just be yourself, you'll find people who appreciate you for being you.

• Awww, that was sweet :) Thank you!! :)