Girls, What are your thoughts about Eyebrow Piercing?

I'm thinking to make one,

Choose my destiny Girls, What are your thoughts about Eyebrow Piercing?

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    37% (14)30% (3)35% (17)Vote
  • Nope don't do it
    63% (24)70% (7)65% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• I voted yes - had my eyebrow pierced for about 5 months and it decided not to heal properly. It was always a pain to take out and clean and it would usually bleed like it was still trying to scab but not scarring over or it just kept healing to the bar. I never had any infections or anything though, it didn't really hurt, and it looked wicked as hell on me. Also the only reason I took it out is that I dropped the ball down the drain when I was cleaning it. It healed really nicely and the scars aren't noticeable because of my eyebrow. As for that nerve hitting comment I think that they usually won't pierce close enough to it to risk it. Just make sure they're a reputable piercer with their licensing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for sharing your experience :)

• Looks silly to me, to be honest.
    + there's a high risk of the piercer piercing your nerve and the eyebrow lowering down permanently - weighing on your eye - would not recommend you trying it but if you're okay with the risk - good luck!

0|1
    0|0
    • You scared me girl!
      I don't wanna age faster haha

• I like them, but at the same time it depends on your vibes... like don't just get them to have them lol

1|1
    0|0
  • i like it! I actually wanted to get one of those, but then the risks scared me a bit lol so i got another one instead xD

0|1
    0|0
    • Where you finally got your piercing? :D

• I got an industrial, so a bar. it was also kinda risky, but I did it anyways lol and it was all good :P

• Lol this is nice xD

• I was never a fan of eyebrow piercings on both men and women. I'm fine with any other piercings though, especially lip piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love them on guys

0|1
    0|0
  • No! But men should wax there eyebrows!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care if someone had one or not I think they look fine

0|1
    0|0
  • It's so sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer without.

0|1
    0|0
    • No piercing preference at all?

• Generally, I prefer guys without piercings but sometimes certain ones can look good.

• If you like it then go for it :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Piercings on guys aren't attractive to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. I prefer nose and lip piercings on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ouch and blech. I don't like it

0|1
    0|0
  • The first guy can pull it off because he is hot and got the looks for it. If you're pale and thin you're gonna look goth or homosexual.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 170 LB with tanned skin with long hair and stubble beard, so i think it will work on me :D

• Yea, you're good.

• Some can pull it off some can't...

0|0
    0|0
    • I pulled off the men-bun, i am i qualified to pull the piercing.. you think?

What Guys Said 1