Girls, why do you ALL wear nothing but tight jeans/leggings?

It's like no other clothing options exist anymore, and you're all dressed identically from the waist to the ankle..

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about using sex to manipulate men.
    "There so comfortable" is a crock. Nothing is more comfortable than a light skirt.
    Once some girls start wearing something that is as revealing as you could possably be without scarring children for life, then most women jump on the bandwagon so as not to be outdone by the others to use her body to attract men.
    If your born with it, it's much easier to use the biological drive of men to get him than using your brain.

• Okay, objection to the nothing comfort then a light skirt. When wind picks up it is utterly uncomfortable to keep it down so I typically wear loose cargo pants. And for the last comment I utterly agree with you as the majority of people take into account of a body than stopping to get to know the person. (not being sexist but males are more throughly emphasized to do this than females)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I live in dresses so this doesn't apply to me.

• It seems that you're an exception though.

Good on you! :)

• ^_^

A lot of girls follow the trends, that's why. But don't get me wrong, I will wear skinnies every so often (especially at theme parks) but I love dresses the most. :) I would only wear leggings under a dress/skirt or at the very least a long top.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't ruin it!!! omg!!

• Ha ha, nice to have a girl notice this! I appreciate jeans on girls and a variety of style of them not just skinny. Leggings are good for running and workout. So many girls dress the same its like they are all clones, no individuality.

• I don't know. I think tight clothes are kind of exhibitionist. They don't work on sapiophiles.

• Why the fuck do you care?

• To attract mates of course! Competition is only getting worse you know.

What Girls Said 21

• I wonder this too. I don't exactly have a problem with it, but I am curious. Last week it was extremely hot and humid out, and I was just shocked by all the girls wearing leggings or tight jeans. I'm not even exaggerating, I was the only girl around wearing shorts and a t-shirt that I saw. I am sure there were some out there not in that specific area wearing jeans and a t-shirt, but where I was in my city, nobody else was. I actually felt out of place, but I was also feeling hot in my shorts and t-shirt. So I can't understand how they felt.

Sometimes I feel like maybe I just overheat easily or something. I actually see this quite a bit in the summers. Last year, I saw a girl wears black leggings, boots with fur and a tight swear in July! It was hot out.

• I mean clothing options do exist, it's just most people choose not to wear them. Leggings are comfortable as hell and they make your ass look great, and I find skinny jeans more comfortable actually than loose jeans because there isn't all that extra fabric that causes chafing. Whenever I wear my boyfriend jeans or loose joggers my inner thighs are MAAAAD at me lmao.

• I looooove jeggings. I wear them because they're comfortable and look good on my long legs. I wear skirts and shorts too but it's too cold in Finland during the winter (which lasts like 6 months lol). During the winter I don't really have a lot of other options.

• Skirts aren't comfortable for me, the weather isn't always shorts weather, tight jeans are semi comfortable, i wear the occasional boyfriend jeans and leggings- work out leggings are best in the gym.

• I love bootcut jeans and they flatter my figure more than skinny jeans... so I don't wear skinny jeans a lot.

• cause we like tight jeans and leggings. I wear what I want and if that is what I want then that is what you're going to get

• Well first off I don't, I typically do a mix of sweatpants, capris, cargo pants, flare or boot cut jeans and bike shorts.
    However I do see where you're coming from on this claim as I've also noticed a large sum of females wearing the clothing you had previously stated. I believe this is because today's new fad is to have slim legs and firm gluteus Maximus. The best way to advertise these is with tighter clothing such as tight jeans and leggings.

• They're in style and many women find them comfortable.

• That's not true, i don't actually own any skinny jeans or leggings

• You're an exception - good on you :)

• And what's your problem if I find skinny jeans comfortable? 😑

• I just try to find something that suits my body and i really don't give a shit about trends and i want to never look like any other girl, i kinda hate it that all the girls are dressed the same way

• You've got them on in your profile picture! Lol.

• yeah because they fit me, what i am trying to say is i don't try to look like everybody i just look for what fits my body

• What do you mean? I wore a dress yesterday. Lol

• Its flattering for my body type and height ( 5'2 ). I wear straight legged jeans as well but if I were to wear bootcut jeans, then my whole symmetry would go off and Id look like Im wearing hand-me-downs sight.

• Because it's comfortable? We can wear what we want dude.

• That's very interesting, as I normally wear only skirts or dresses.

Does this therefore make me abnormal or something?

• It depends on where you live, but that seems to be the case throughout most of the Western world since at least 5 years now.

Good on you :)

• Hi back at ya and welcome, i see you've already opened up your blocked account, haha! Glad I'm not a girl on here, grief.

And you flatter me really 😄 - I only know a little thanks to having a fashion student sister, but thank you.

• @Cosytoasty Sadly I have had to, the joys of being female, I think not.

And you are very welcome indeed, one day it might just come in handy having a fashion conscious sister, especially if you are out to impress a girl.

• What are you expecting? Snow pants? :)

• i only wear bootcut and boyfriend jeans not everyone wears them

• Nice! Do you wear belts with boyfriend jeans often?

• i like gap and ralph lauren belts and levi jeans

• Nice! I shop at gap and American eagle, I have belts from both. Gap I have a rectangle buckle leather belt years ago that's unisex and the basic black or brown belts from the gap outlet. I don't have any gap jeans but old navy I do. I have some Levi's but I require long length and usually stores don't carry my size

• Don't know ,,, maybe cuz we feel comfortable wearing them... but i do wear dresses and skirts Too 😜😜

• I wear dresses and skirts more than I wear pants. I do love leather leggings as well.

• I don't do that?

• So you're an exception then. Good on you !

• What do you wear then?