Bvlgari Aqva For Man vs Terre d`Hermes vs Fahrenheit by Dior. Which of these colognes would turn on women more?

What are some good colognes that are known to be capable of turning on women? I just bought Bvlgari Aqva For Man & Terre d`Hermes. But I just discovered that Fahrenheit by Christian Dior is great for seducing women because it has some pheromone element in it.

Any other suggestion is welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hate to break it to ya but its never the cologne that turns on the woman but the man that wears it.

• So are you telling me an ugly sub could pratically go a month without shower, brushing his teeth and wear clothes like the ones wore by homeless guy and then get fucked by hot girls?

• No, because he's an ugly sub in the first place 😂

• sorry a "handsome sob"

Most Helpful Guy

• Couple of things.

EVERY fragrance smells different when they're put on different people. Brand doesn't matter. What works is how the specific scent absorbs into your blood stream and interacts with your chemistry. You want to find out what works for you? Go to the department store, spray something on your wrist, and get a girl to smell your neck after an hour. You can try only ONE fragrance per day, but you can buy a bunch of samplers instead of going to the stores.

Second, don't limit yourself to fragrances marketed for men. Seriously. Some "girl" fragrances works like magic on guys, and Channel #5 works on everybody. Try it before you knock it.

Third. Fuck "cologne". Fuck "eau de" Blah. Once you've found your fragrance, pay up and get the full "perfume" grade version. It will be VERY expensive, but it will be VERY worth it. Be careful though, that stuff is STRONG. To apply it, you only need to put half a drop on one wrist, then rub the wrists together, and then rub your wrists behind your ears and down your neck. Do this and you will smell like a God for at least a full day.

• by the way... when I say wrists, I mean the inside where the veins are.

• You think refill cologne can't do it?

• I don't know. Maybe it could, maybe it couldn't. My point is that you need to test it out first.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like cologne on men, I like natural men smells not perfumes.

What Guys Said 1

• "I'll fuck this ugly SOB cause he smells nice"

- No woman ever.

• I am sure he would score more girls than a guy who is looking for a cologne to seduce women 😂 @Jxpxtxr phrased it quite nicely, its the man that does the turning on.

• whiteknighting in my thread is not tolerated.