Straight, Wavy, or Curly hair?

• StraightStraight, Wavy, or Curly hair?
    38% (12)65% (11)47% (23)Vote
  • WavyStraight, Wavy, or Curly hair?
    50% (16)29% (5)43% (21)Vote
  • CurlyStraight, Wavy, or Curly hair?
    12% (4)6% (1)10% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I like straight hair best on women, and I wish I had straight hair too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I like straight hair best but I've got curly hair and an to lazy to straighten it. It takes way too long to do!

• Show All
    • Yea I'd never use a chemical relaxer but using the flat iron yea. I have to blow dry my hair "smooth" in sections then using a thermal protective spray flat iron. Takes forever! Plus I've got a toddler so I now don't have the extra time.

• @Jaye234
      Whatever works lol. Personally, I'm hesitant to use heat of any kind on my hair because I'm paranoid of damaging it. Instead, i thpically get up early enough to let it air dry after showering.

It works for now sinc I'm only about shoulder length, but i have no idea what I'm gonna do when it gets longer 😰

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Asked too often. I like all styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person and her overall style

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight or wave <3

0|0
    0|0
  • love wavy hair

0|0
    0|0
  • straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy is the best of both extremes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I have naturally straight hair. I love it but something about wavy hair like the picture you provided is just so damn gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wavy hair. It's so pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you mean which we like best or which hair type we have?

0|0
    0|0
    • Which one you like best

• I like straight hair the best but I think that's because my hair is curly! :)

• I like straight hair too, my hair is naturally straight, but I think wavy is gorgeous😊

• Vote B.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say thoSe are natural curls, but ok

0|0
    0|0
    • I was going to put a picture of a girl with natural curls, but for some reason my phone didn't save it. I didn't feel like going back and downloading it again because my internet is slow. Sorry.

• Lol no it's fine, but people always have that image of certain curls. That's just not how they look. I've got curls myself and not only are they a bitch to maintain, they're also very oddly shaped.

• I have naturally straight hair 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight but will sometimes go wavy

0|0
    0|0