• Yay
    67% (18)79% (15)72% (33)Vote
  • Nay
    33% (9)21% (4)28% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion/experience, sideless has a particular sexy look, but it lacks enticement. I've found that guys seem more interested when I show just a little (a blouse with an extra button undone so that at just the right angle you can see my bra for example, or a top/jeans combination that occasionally lets a little bit of midriff show) - then when the rest of me finally does get exposed the guy is more insanely excited.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yay, but wear a bra, unless you're going to a super important event like celebrities.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like them. Sure, as a guy it's a turn on to see side boob, but those tops would probably be comfortable to wear in really hot summer weather.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the first two are ok, but not the third because of the side-boob.

2|0
    0|0
  • It works for good bodies.

2|0
    0|0
  • Side boob !!!😜

2|0
    0|0
  • YAY if you have boobs to back it up

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but depending on the situation. Remember, what you wear is a form of communication.

1|0
    0|0
  • ohh nice boobies lol xD

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i like them but with sideless tops i still wear a bra. i dont own a sideless dress.

1|1
    0|0
  • They can look cute. I just don't think I could pull it off, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • they're fine if you wear a bra or bralette under them like in the first pic. Otherwise, you're basically saying "hey look at my side boob" - which I think is a bit much.

1|0
    0|0
  • yayy i have a sideless top

1|0
    0|0
  • yay I have some
    and if it s not a big opening I can go without a bra so chill

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks sloppy. Not into it.

1|0
    0|0