Sideless tops n dresses?

Sideless tops n dresses?
-

• Yay
  • Nay

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion/experience, sideless has a particular sexy look, but it lacks enticement. I've found that guys seem more interested when I show just a little (a blouse with an extra button undone so that at just the right angle you can see my bra for example, or a top/jeans combination that occasionally lets a little bit of midriff show) - then when the rest of me finally does get exposed the guy is more insanely excited.

What Guys Said 8

• Yay, but wear a bra, unless you're going to a super important event like celebrities.

• I like them. Sure, as a guy it's a turn on to see side boob, but those tops would probably be comfortable to wear in really hot summer weather.

• I think the first two are ok, but not the third because of the side-boob.

• It works for good bodies.

• Side boob !!!😜

• YAY if you have boobs to back it up

• Yes, but depending on the situation. Remember, what you wear is a form of communication.

• ohh nice boobies lol xD

What Girls Said 6

• i like them but with sideless tops i still wear a bra. i dont own a sideless dress.

• They can look cute. I just don't think I could pull it off, haha.

• they're fine if you wear a bra or bralette under them like in the first pic. Otherwise, you're basically saying "hey look at my side boob" - which I think is a bit much.

• yayy i have a sideless top

• yay I have some
    and if it s not a big opening I can go without a bra so chill

• I think it looks sloppy. Not into it.