As a very heterosexual guy, this seems crazy to me. Do some people really think that pretty cameltoe (camel toe) like this is not hot?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know any male that doesn't

• Yet there are some posters on here (both girls and guys) that say, "ick". I don't get it.

• Do you show it on purpose a little then?

What Girls Said 3

• pretty cameltoe doesn't exist end of thread

• quite a few responders would disagree!
      just to clarify though... not talking full frontal wedgies cranked all way the helll up there ie) in jeans. that def ain't pretty. it distorts the human body into something just plain weird.

The reference is to the outline similar to a nude figure, so are you saying you don't believe that a pretty nude woman exists?

• No one wants to see a fucking outline of a vagina ! At least i don't ! Yuck

• For starters, the outline of a vagina isn't possible. It's the outline of the outer-labia (or "labia majora" if you want to get all scientific about it) we're talking about. Now I guess if you tried hard enough you could show an outline of the vaginal opening, but you'd first have to be positioned with your legs up behind your ears somehow. You may want to google "basic female anatomy" and get back to us.

Second... "yuck"?
      Wha? Really? It's kind of unfortunate you've learned that opinion of the female body somewhere along the lines. Women are beautiful creations... even to many women.

• Sorry you're offended by that. Interesting response, but hard to credit it as an opinion really when you've got parts all mixed up. You may not even be discussing the topic! Also, it's a little sad you referred to anatomy every female has as "yuck". But maybe that's not what you meant.

But referring to your "those women aren't straight" reply, is it your opinion that considering something beautiful or pretty is the same as having a sexual tendency towards it?
      And how do you go about appreciating your own self physically if you think women in general are "not that beautiful"? The female form has been celebrated by artists, sculptors, and cultures as a whole since the dawn of time.

• I think i'm cute but nothing special. i like my body but still i just don't find the female form attractive. Esepcially vaginas. I think all vaginas are really ugly and boobs are just sags of fat. I really don't understand how someone could claim the female body to be beautiful when it is boring. All it consists of is boobs, butt and curves. Men are way more complex looking and have more body differences. I'd rather look at naked men. Not everyone appreciates the female form it's mostly straight horny men that find every female body beautiful just because they're female. Also , have you ever considered the fact that the reason many women say other womens bodies are beautiful and flawless is because they're narcisstic? I'm not one so i don't relate to those females lol.

• It's natural and nature. If you can't face the human body then maybe you need to go back to middle school

• Totally agree. But I'll up your "face it" comment by saying it should be appreciated and celebrated for it's beauty.

What Guys Said 6

• Of course it's hot.

• That makes my mouth water. How could anyone who claims to have any attraction to women NOT want that?

• I'm quite straight and I don't really find genitals attractive in particular.

As for cameltoes of random strangers?
    Eh, I don't know, I guess it can't be helped but I'd rather not have to watch people's genitals hang out in public, kind of defeats the purpose of wearing undergarments in the first place doesn't it.

• Tough to understand how that's quite straight my friend. Maybe slightly asexual?

• Some of it looks trashy, others not so much. Won't be going into detail.

• i love this but i love bushes as well. i just love women.

• I'm not personally a huge fan of a hairy mons

• tastes differ, but thats ok.

• totally. some dudes love a hairy bush. A closely trimmed landing strip isn't too too bad in my opinion. but whatever floats your boat!

• It's fantastic I like it very much. Thanks for this delicious photos.