Backless: HOT or NOT?

So recently I went out with a backless top, for some reason people were so incredibly interested in it since I guess its kinda different/unusual. What do you think of it though? And please before you say "on the right body", Im talking about "on the right body" lol. :')
TOPS:
Backless: HOT or NOT?(I have something extremely similar to the 2nd pic)

DRESSES:

• HOT
  • NOT
  • Not "HOT" but not bad

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like backs in general so a big HOT YES from me..

What Guys Said 23

• It is THE sexiest way a woman can dress period... as long as she doesn't show skin elsewhere. You go from Searing hot to trying too hard if you show midriff or the dress is cut too short.

I guess i have a more adult taste because, backless full-length gowns are the pinnacle of women's clothing for me.

• I very much agree 👌🏽 Only own backless ones that cover the whole chest usually. Otherwise its too much for me 😅

• Niceee, im pretty sure you wear the hell out of them too. Less is more usually the intrigue is soo hot, especially when they look over the shoulder at you in a backless dress omg 😍

• Personally I'm not so keen. From behind it almost looks like they're not wearing a top at all, or the back has just been ripped away or something like that! haha Just personal opinion... I wouldn't say I hate the look, but it's not one that I particularly like either! :)

• I support you in that decision😂

• Number one reminds. me of the workout clothes women would wear in the 90s 😂😂 but the dresses are HOT!

• Oh yea. Now flex.

• Since you're talking about "on the right body" it's definitely hot! All that plus knowing your not wearing a bra? Awesome!

• Hell fuking yea it's hot lol

• Hot if you don't have too boney shoulder blades

• Hot.
    Backless dresses look even better.

• A E S T H E T I C

• Mhmm in the right circumstances absolutely.

• If the back is attractive it can look hot

• It's hot 😛

• For me, NOT

• It's pretty hot

• Hotter than the sun

• So HOT!

• It is way hot!!

• I voted for hot

• It's hot! I like skin! Lol

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Hot. I want that red one tbh <3

• I absolutely LOVE backless tops and dresses this SS!
    They're look sexy af and yet classy, huge fan 💜

• I think it's super sexy! I wish I could pull that look off, I can't go bra less because at my age gravity has done its damage lol and I sweat too much for the stick on bras lol.

• I loooove it! People ALWAYS compliment me when I wear backless shirts or dresses. The only people I recommend stay away from this style are people with bacne (back acne)

• I agree with that, some people have issues with their skin but if it's not too much it's alright :D When you say people, you mean guys compliment you only? :D

• @Dexamethasone cool! I would say thanks!

• Hehe glad to hear that :) and then I'd start talking to you to have a conversation :) hehe

• You kidding, H O T. Answer my question?

• Hotttttt

• On the right body

• Its OK if you have a toned or muscular back. Its the movement of muscle that makes it sexy.

• heavily depends on her body and the top she's wearing

• it s so hottt
    but what about the bra? xD
    I have small tits so I can go braless with those

• Whatever floats your boat :)

• Backless is very hot

• Love them!!

• I love that!
    But can I ask, what do you do for a bra? When I go backless, I'm always a bit self conscious about my nipples poking through.

• Hot, I love them, I owe some and I love them