Sneaker fetish?

I have a huge fetish for girls in mostly white sneakers like Nike Air Force 1s and such. I have no idea where it comes from, but it's pretty harmless. I have about 300 pairs of sneakers.

My questions are:

1) What would you think if you walked into a guy's room and he had hundreds of sneakers? They're kept on shelves.

2) If you found out your guy had a sneaker fetish, would you break up with him?

3) Would you wear sneakers for him? Would you wear sneakers he liked even if you were more of a heels/flip flips person?

What Girls Said 1

• I think a lot of people have sneaker fetishes. Doesn't bother me as long as you're not stealing to buy them. I don't own sneakers other than my gym shoes so if he wanted to buy me some I'd wear em.

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone has a hobby of some sort that they spend money on. People might be shocked at yours because the average person has no where near that amount of shoes, but realistically they are spending probably the same amount of money on something else in their life whether it's clothes, jewelry, video games or even starbucks. Don't worry about your "sneaker fetish", no one will break up with you over it.