Too fat to wear a miniskirt?

so I'm not the smallest person in the world, but I'm not incredibly fat either [I'm small enough for guys to be attracted to me lol] I really want to wear this mini skirt that I bought but my thighs jiggle just a little lol. is a size 10 too big to wear a mini skirt? would that be unattractive?

So I wore the skirt and the reactions were good lol thanks everyone :]

Most Helpful Girl

• I highly doubt it. =] I wear a size 14 usually, and I still wear mini skirts. Granted, I don't have much in the hip department, and played soccer for seven years. But in any case, you're smaller than me, and if I can pull off a mini skirt, I'm sure you can too. It depends more on how your body is built than what size you wear. Would you feel more comfortable if you wore tights with it?

What Guys Said 2

• If you can get it on and it looks good then great do it..

• That would depend on whether you have nice legs or not. Not all skinny girls automatically have nice legs. Go ahead and wear it. If you didn't, that would be a waste of money.

What Girls Said 5

• if you feel uncomfortable wearing a miniskirt than don't do it. I sometimes think that but I'm in a healthy BMI range. if it's proportionate to your body it should be fine. Sometimes wearing tights with it might be more comfortable. And it depends on your legs as well and how good they look with the skirt. You can always bring a friend along when you're shopping and ask for their opinion especially if they have good taste in fashion and you can hear it from them.

• i think any thing new u have to test out but SIDE NOTE... [I'm small enough for guys to be attracted to me lol] dont DONT be that guy that comment indicates there is a size lvl in order for males in a whole to want u and.. super fact millions in the world not everyone wants a 6 or big boobs and some people like muffin top for god only knows why... HELL ther is size 2 ladies that muffin top ima need them turn down and just up the pants to a 3 but just saying do it buy more and learn but dont think in your head like that cause thats not fo u ur thinking about them and the way u dress should be about you and how you feel !!

• Skinny or fat, wear whatever the hell you want; as long as your comfortable with it. It seem like though that your not comfortable with a skirt ; that doesn't mean your fat. Wear something else.

• She wouldn't have bought it if she wasn't comfortable with it. its all about HOW she wears it. not about what she's wearing

• She wouldn't of brought it up if she didn't want advice. So, I gave it to her. She didn't ask how to wear it, and as far as I'm concerned there is only one way to wear a skirt. Please read the question more carefully next time. Thank you.

• Girl! You better rock it! I have HUGE thighs but my man loves them. Better work it! Lol.

• Size 10 isn't big IMO

it depends on the skirt and how it complements your shape