Why do some women fill in their eyebrows, and then go outside the natural line?

I get that some women want to have full eyebrows and the only way to do that (if they don't have enough hairs) is to use a pencil.

But, why would you go outside and colour AROUND the eyebrow? What do you get out of that? I've never understood that.
Personally, I think it looks ridiculous and I think most men would back me up.. it looks fine from far away, but up close... Not a fan. I prefer natural looking eyebrows, but I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks.

• Women drawing outside the eyebrow is AOK.
  • I hate women drawing outside but colouring in the eyebrow is fine.
  • Natural-looking eyebrows are always better, no drawing at all!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I'm pretty sure they're trying to achieve a certain shape. That would be to get that arch brow look. Reminds me of an upside Nike logo

• Its definitely one of those WTF? moments.

• its not something i'd do even if my eyebrows weren't super thick already, but i think its fine, to each his own you know?

• I *really* don't care.

• i prefer natural eyebrow

• I don't draw

• They do it to make their eyebrows look fuller, thicker and to create the shape of the desired brow loo

• Because they probably don't know how to do it or they want a Fuller brow... I want instagram brows Lol

• Maybe because women don't do make up to please you. Self entitled prick

• Some women do. The asker just wants to know why. It's like me asking why would someone have a mullet hair style and that I think it's unnattractive.
      Personally I don't care but no need to bash curiousity

• 😒😒

• Because the shape is fucked and I would like my eyebrows to look somewhat alike.

• If you could pick one of these two things, what would you pick?
      Eyebrows looking symmetrical, or natural?

• Fair enough. As long as it's not SUPER super obvious.

In order to get them looking the same, plucking doesn't do that for you?

• Haha I'm pretty sure they don't look too fake. When I was around 12, I pulled some hairs from the shape because I thought that was gonna make it look better and they never grew back. Plus, the shape won't change because apparently I don't have "hairy" eyebrows. I have accepted that my eyebrows won't ever look similar and I go out makeup-less when I feel like it but I like them better when I fill into them.

• It's the new trend, I guess. Don't think it'll last long though

• If I didn't draw outside my natural line, I wouldn't have eyebrows.

• What, none at all?

• Barely, I have really light brows that are a bad shape.

• Cause brows are all of a sudden supposed to be thick.

• I always ink mine on. Mine are drawn out of my natural arc

• They like a stronger eyebrow game

• Lmao I've seen so many girls at my school that do this and it looks like shit. But I don't judge/avoid them because I'm like "do you honey" it seems like a lot of work though, every morning omg. Natural looking girls are way hotter, especially if they have nice brows

• They really want that rich, full brow look. My eyebrows don't really have hair on the tail end, and for me I don't like that look so I fill it in a bit. Not overly so, but enough so it has a nice shape and definition.

• I don't mine are au natural no need for filling in i don't like it either it looks harsh and very fake like a clown.

What Guys Said 2

• shockingly enough.. women do makeup that makes them feel sexy and or beautiful.. its not always for the guys.. so if it makes them feel one of these two things then GREAT (this does not mean i find the freaky shit attractive just that i understand)

• Well it looks like guys hate makeup so we dont do it for the guys. Lol try again 😂😂😂

• No, guys hate shit looking makeup when natural faces would be better.

• I became dyslexic on ur post. Im so overzealous 😂😂😂😂😂

• Because women are fake as fuk.