Do you find a girl more attractive when she wears jewelry?

So I never wear any Jewellery whatsoever. The reason - I am just not interested in jwellery. Buying them, or spending the time accessorising with them. Also I don't like the feel of it on my skin. I do own some, but I really can't remember the last time I wore any. I personally don't think it does much to enhance my appearance or make me more attractive. But that's just on me. What do you all think?

• I think jwellery can make a world of a difference to a woman's looks
  • I think jwellery can only take you so far, but it does help in enhancing a woman's look
  • Jwellery or no jwellery - makes no difference to a girl's look
  • I love it when a girl wears no jwellery. It shows off her true unadulterated beauty

Most Helpful Guy

• For me generally I think jewelry does squat and sometimes even makes a girl's appearance tacky, making her look worse.

The exception for me sometimes are things like necklaces and bracelets. Those two can kind of accentuate and draw attention to interesting parts of a woman's body.

Things like ear rings do absolutely nothing for me, but sometimes a nice necklace (usually a bit more of a tighter-fitting one and not so flashy) or bracelet can kind of enhance a girl's appearance to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I own tons of jewlery that I've obtained over the years. However, the only thing I ever wear is a mismatched pair of stud earrings that my cousin bought me for Christmas. One is blue and one is pink. I used to have the matching pairs but I lost one of pink earrings and I broke one of the blue ones so I just wear them together. I literally only wear them because I wore them for so long that I think my face looks different without them. It's like looking at someone who usually wears glasses without their glasses. I'm not a big jewelry fan. Most of the stuff I have was a gift. Jewlery is expensive and pretty much useless. I don't see a point in buying.

What Guys Said 16

• Sometimes jewelry can add to your appearance, but not always. You have a natural beauty that stands by itself. Some jewelry may make you stand out more, but is certainly not necessary, and some jewelry would just detract from your looks.

So in some cases, yes, but generally no, I do not find them more attractive.

• I didn't vote because the @##%#! site is messed up but I'll tell you that I'm all about those girly touches and jewelry is one of those. I love dangling pierced earrings. I also love a very fine chain anklet, if that's what you call the bracelet that goes around one ankle.

• Voted C. A woman's jewellery (or lack of them) does not change the amount of attraction I have towards her. Besides, in general, I'm past that age where 'looks' matter too much anyway, so jewellery is a complete non-issue for me.

• I don't care at all.
    It's even better that she is not into it. One of my past girlfriends used to always bug me about getting her jewelery on one of our anniversaries or her birthdays.

Probably makes you more attractive that you don't care about jewelery

• Some women over do it the jewelry, to a point it just looks tacky.

• I find them a lot less attractive.

• Both ways are attractive. But, maybe the less, the better? Not sure.

• I rarely notice or care. I don't think it makes that big a difference.

• Heyyyyy my friend. A post from you after a long time. :)

It goes by the occasion. With formal wear, specially with South Asian clothing, jewelry does go well. "How much" depends. But if it ia worn well, of course it will look attractive. Certain items help enhance some features.

But in a casual environment, what I personally love is silver jewelry. Just casual dangling ear stuff; something nice in the neck. But not excessive.

This is me in South Asian clothing. Do you think it needs jwellery?
      http://tinypic.com/r/v7tlxu/9
      http://tinypic.com/r/1zvfrib/9

If I read your question again, it says "will jewelry make you look more attractive". I will be very honest. I hope you don't mind. You are extremely attractive and good looking AS-IS. You do not need to depend on jewelry to look more attractive :) and that outfit is pretty. That being said, with that attire, it won't harm having a little jewelry. Typically, something gold in the neck and earrings. Also depends the occasion where you are going because that surely looks like party wear. Sometimes, you also do not need to be the only one wearing too mucj jewelry.

You are not the first to have told me that. Many girls told me my outfit looked incomplete without jwellery that day. But good to know a guy's opinion.

• Only thing two jewelleries i like (on women)
    Ring and earing. Just it. Watch isn't jewellery.
    It doesn't make you look good but compliments your beauty.☺

• jewllery does makes a little difference

• Nope. Don't care about it.

• Voted C
    Doesn't matter

• You're talking about something that's purely subjective.

You may as well poll if people prefer strawberry or chocolate milk.

The question is - do YOU like to wear jewelry? If not, ditch the jewelry! Done!

• In the end it is the woman's own beauty that matters.

• For the last couple of days i've been jacking off to this same scene over and over of these 2 Japanese girls making out with each other.

http://i.imgur.com/yVExHmU.png

And i got admit part of the attraction comes from them wearing jewelry.

What Girls Said 7

• It does make a difference but not in a mind blowing sense I guess.

If you pick the right jewelry it can attract attention.

• I'm no expert. But I'm guessing guys who think jewelry would make a girl less attractive are not financially stable. So subconsciously they would want to stay away from the girls who wear jewelry. And guys who make good money are willing to buy jewelry for their significant other and even have a good taste in those material things.

• jwellery dont get notice much clothing is more important in my opinion

• it can spic up looks

• Wrong jewelry can even be a turn-off.

• I feel better when I wear jewelry

• It makes no difference.