Busty girl bra problems?

Ok I hope I'm not the only girl here who has big breasts and problems when buying bras? First of all, lingerie for smaller boobs is SO much cuter and sexier, and they have cute bralettes and I can never find something that truly is pretty. I added some examples and then some of my cutest bras to compare / Second of all, if I do find something cute it almost always ends up being extremely uncomfortable and I just wear really ugly bras like the white one in the pictures. If you have any shops to recommend or tips you'd really help me out Busty girl bra problems?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you in the US? If so, take a look at UK stores who will ship - larger sizes are relatively easy to find here in reasonably cute styles, you might be surprised. That said, don't feel you're alone - even in the UK it takes patience to find genuinely cute bras in larger sizes and even then there's no getting away from the fact that thin straps, cute cups and narrow bands almost always mean compromising some degree of support and/or comfort. But if they make you feel good about yourself and your (incredibly good!) figure that's sometimes a trade worth making - there are practical days and cute sexy days, it's good to mix it up! :)

The red bras are cute in different ways by the way so you're doing okay... And they fit fine, I disagree with the comment saying the band is too low - given your size it's in about the right place. Finally - remember bras are a choice not a health or legal requirement so wear one only when you really need to - maximising the time without one will give your shoulders a well deserved break and also strengthen the ligaments which naturally support your chest so minimising the risk of any sagging.

Bottom line - honestly very few girls are happy with their size and/or shape - you have an amazing figure, focus on the positives and be proud of it. Good luck! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 10

• I know your pain. I love the beach but have trouble finding a bikini that can hold them. It only takes a moderate wave and the bikini top fails

• 0|0
  • I dunno your size, but Adore Me goes up to size 44G

• Yes. Try AdoreMe
    I've heard good things from lots of busty people.
    Normal lingerie isn't made fot those are packing, unfortunately.
    But, its out there.

• Yeah I get your pain. There are a few sites online that specifically sell D-K bras they're probably better than your in store ones

• Never wish for better boobs. there are girls out there craving to get boobs like what u have. go to cleo or any such lingery company's website and u can find many sizes for u.

• AdoreMe. com

• This is more like fat girl problems. If you lost a little weight you wouldn't have issues. Try being 120 pounds and a D cup and then we'll talk.

• la perla

• I really feel your struggle I tried wearing a bralette it did not work my boobs spilled all over the place it was quite awful it made me feel bad about myself. tbh I'd take support over that any day