White girls, are you attracted to black guys?

do the teen American girls be attracted for black guys? I know the number of interracial couples are increasing, but I want to know how it works in the teen girls world. :D thanks

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I'm not a teenager any longer but as a teenager all I dated and had sex with was black guys. It is still the same with me today.

There is something to that saying "Once you go Black you Never Go Back" The sex is beyond awesome.

• We like being praised for more than the sex... But, you're welcome

• That is a given. I am now married to probably the most caring, hard working, humorous fun guy any woman could ever want. I came into this marriage with a mixed race daughter and now we are working very hard to get her a sister or brother. Life is as good as it can get.

• There are other colours other than white and black. What's the fascination in the two? Really we are all shades of colour. Don't think I've actually met a 'white' or 'black' person before. But I know people who claim they have; interesting..

Anyway society wants us obsessed over these silly nothings. You date whoever you like and likes you back: simple. People will always have prejudices, you dismiss it and effortlessly prove them wrong. Says an expert of experience.

• I'm a teen and black guys are all I date. Never been with a white guy my whole life. Once you go black you NEVER go back. (Plus have you heard about the big foot rule?) HeHe!

• haha I'm Canadian too. For me it depends on the person, but yes, I am attracted to black guys sometimes. For the most part however, I'm drawn towards my own race, I don't really know why that is...just how it works I guess.

• Not American, but I find a lot of black guys very attractive ^-^

• yess, I don't judge at all. it depends if your goodlooking or not. I've never dated a black guy, but if I just so happen to find a guy like that that I really like then I would

• i personally am attracted to black guys. Than again, I don't discriminate, if you catch my drift. I like a guy whose confident, but not cocky. And black guys seem to be pretty confident than most other guys. I also like how they can actually keep up with me when I dance. ha!

• Totally agree! they hold their ground on the dance floor while most white guys are intimidated by dancing. best dancers ever

• It really depends. I think they're more assertive and so they ask more girls out. So they end up getting more dates. I don't think they're as popular as everyone makes it sound though. Geeks will still just be able to date other geeks, and stuff like that. I personally only like the jocks. I think athletic black guys just look better.

• It's probably just a preference, like guys liking blondes or brunettes. Unless their family is racist and it's some kind of rebellion, chances are they don't especially care that he's black. A hot guy is a hot guy is a hot guy.

• no not me. I'm not a teenager but I was never into black guys. I pretty much only like white guys.nothing against anyone..i just disagree with dating outside the race/religion/socioeconomic level.

• i like all colors of boys ,but then again I am white,black and every other race or color you can think of

• I`m a white/asian girl who LOVES black guys :D They are so hot =P

• Some girls like them, some don't. I don't think its really more common than it used to be. I know that a lot of girls are into interracial hook ups just to see what its like, its just experimentation.

• honey where I live that's all you see you can't fight it I have never been with anything but a brotha it works just gotta find the one

• Yep very much!

• It really depends on the person... I'm not going to say I love or hate all black guys cus everyone is different. Just like I think some white guys are hot while others are butt ugly, I think some black guys are super hot while others aren't.

• I am a Chaldean and hav dated a black guy. But that was a bad experiance and probly wodnt date another :-/ but that's just me

• When I was teenager I only dated white guys, not because of race or anything but just because it was what I was attracted to and had similar values/culture as, etc.

• I'm a white girl.. And YES! I don't judge by skin color.. Black guys can be hot, sexy, cute, ect.. Whites can also be hot, sexy, cute, ect... But BOTH white and black can be ugly or just not atracting (: so don't worrie I'm sure many girls are in to you

What Guys Said 3

• I'm also... Canadian... o.O Anyway...

I have some black friends who are always around girls because they are confident when talking to girls. I don't see a difference white or black but just being able to socialize is what I find to be a key factor.

• im brown and the blondes love me

• I don't know because I am white, but from my experience in college, it seems like the skanky ones do. I mean sure there are nice girls who don't care (probably around 90% in the US) but it seems like the sluts at my school dig the black guys, and sadly some of them do the dirty with these girls. So probably yes