Full Body Scrub & Full Body Massage; does It include breasts and buttocks? (Australia)?

I got a gift voucher to a day spa so I booked a 'smooth' body scrub and follow up massage. All the massages I've had in the past have been no touching of the breasts and buttocks but I've read a few things online that it actually includes the breasts, buttocks and even the genital area. However, most of these are written on American/UK websites; does anyone know if an Australia scrub includes it?
Obviously, I'll say if I don't want those areas touched but still, it would be nice to know ahead of time. There's not a lot of information regarding the actual process of the scrub on their website.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. And genitals as far as I know

• Ok thank you!
      Do you happen to know if Endota Spas do this as well? I'm still decided how comfortable I am with it all.

• *deciding

• I don't know but I suggest telling them first. You're the customer after all so whatever they do just ask first and tell them what you are not comfortable with.
      I don't know for sure if it's that invasive. It's just the FULL might really mean full

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• If it does those things would probably be optional.

• Well they are not detachable so yes.

• Oh my God 😂😂

That's not really what I'm asking though; I'm asking if Australian spas do it because I'm reading a variety of things.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know but I heard that a breast massage can enlarge your breasts overtime!