What should I wear with my Vampire costume?

I have a party tonight and I'm not sure how I should go with the outfit. I have some kick ass fangs that I molded to my teeth and I have done a couple of test runs with makeup to create this beautiful look.What should I wear with my Vampire costume?
Obviously going to do it more dramatic today. I also don't know if I should wear my yellow, solid black or white with pupils contacts. Opinions would be greatly appreciated :3

• Go with your vintage looking clothes and do big hair. Un... live a little!
  • Go sexy with jeans and Leather Jacket. Unleash your inner bad ass.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear nothing but the makeup and some black leather boots. Then you look scary, sexy and out of your fucking mind :D

... and very sexy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both of your ideas. I guess it depends on if you like vintage clothes or modern clothes. If I had to choose one, I would say choose the badass look but only because I love my leather jacket.

What Guys Said 14

• I like the sound of dark vintage clothing but your hair as it is, some pale make up, yellow contacts, fangs and bit of the blood dripping

• You can wear black boots

• I'd go with B. Might I also suggest using some weird makeup fuckery to give yourself primal tribal markings on your face and neck.

• I don't know. I would prefer you to go as something cute, like a bunny or Tinker Bell, maybe something really cute like Sailer Moon. You don't wanna scare the boys away!! You look great though! Have fun!

• Black contacts
    You look dope

• Looks good. If it were me, I'd try to look anemic and wear a t-shirt stating I'm a vegan!

• That looks pretty cool go with the vintage look and ya live a little i guess haha.

Those eyes look pretty scary too which is a good thing haha.

• I have found another B4T! 😍

• Bloody hell, You look very vampire.

• Those eyes...

• bring something that bleeds when you bite it!!!

• A niga

• Wear a leather jacket with dark clothing and some type of boots

What Girls Said 3

• I wrote a take about it. Check it, it might be of use to you
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22778-how-to-become-a-vampire-for-a-day

• Do solid black contacts and the second option.

• Go casual, sexy with jeans and a leather jacket. With vintage clothes you might fall in the trap of looking... too much. Play it safe, and go for the second option.
    It's the 21st century, so it's always preferred to somehow look modern. Even if you're opting for an old fashioned path, you still want to make it modern and on trend.
    Cool contacts by the way.