Teen girls... what are some ways you pull up your pants when they are falling?

I'm fifteen, and I wear loose pants a lot, meaning that I have to pull them up constantly. When I do, I use the belt loops on my pants to pull them up. Recently I've torn the belt loops off 3 jeans from pulling them up so much (LMAO LOL). I just want to know some ways you other girls pull up your pants (techniques or moves) when their falling down, without ripping apart clothing or wearing a belt.

4

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• I have the same problem with my jeans when I stand up! What I recommend is hooking your thumbs inside your pants in the back, and pinch on the outside with the side of your index finger. Then you pull your arms up when you get up to make it less obvious whilst pulling your pants up. Hope this helps! ^-^

• 2d

What do you mean less obvious?

• 2d

I guess it just looks less like you're pulling up your pants and more like you're stretching.
      '\_(^3^)_/' I don't know. It works for me though!

• 2d

It only happens when you stand up, meaning standing up from a chair and having to pull them up?

• I also pull my jeans up by the belt loops but I also out a finger inside the waistband to make sure that there isn't too much strain in the stitching if the belt loops.

• Belt loops are useful for more than using them to pull up jeans. Did you know you could use belt loops to thread a belt through? Revolutionary, I know. Try it!

• get a belt