Guys--How bad of a butterface am I?

1= you are a butter-face to some extent but not enough for me to really care

and

10= you are the worst butter-face I've ever seen and now my eyes are on fire

I know I am a butter-face because I get called that almost every day by girls and guys alike. Is there anything that can make me less of a butter-face?

Face: link

link

Body: link

Most Helpful Guy

• I love your face. What's ugly about it? :-/

What Guys Said 29

• Not a butterflies at all. Some men might not be attracted to you, but there will be others that fall head over heels for you. No one is attractive to everyone. If you understand that, then rejection is more understandable. Have confidence in yourself. Wake up every morning and look in the mirror. Tell yourself what a hot sexy bitch you are. Smile and laugh and then head out for the day.

• Sorry I meant butterface not butterflies. Dang auto text correct on my phone!

• 'butterface' means she looks good everywhere 'but her face'. OMG, girl! You are HOT! You are mighty fine from head to toe! Walk with pride in that sweet bikini because you're turning guy's head with every step you take! I repeat you are NOT a butterface!

• Hmmm... well, considering "1" says you are still slightly a butterface, I'll have to go with 0.

• You are not a butterface. That's not what a butterface is. You're something guys like to call good looking.

• I wouldn't say that. Though you do kind of have a weird chin kind of a thing. It's not something to stress about though.

• You aren't a butterface at all. You have a cute look and very nice overall appearance.

• Jeez...come on honey...you have some self esteem issues AND so mean and jelous friends.

You have a very cute face. That first link makes me want to take your hand and lead you "away" from the party for a bit.

You have a great body to!

Seriously ...Love yourself more.

If you wanna talk hit me up...we need to boost your self esteem...and I bet your friends are ugly.

• Wtf ? Are you just trying to fish for compliments ? You are plenty hot ! and very cute too !

not a butterface at all, in my opinion !

AT least a 8

• I really wouldn't consider you a butterface at all. Can I rate in negatives? I wouldn't listen to those other people. You have a wonderful body and a face to match. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

• You have a pretty face. You aren't a butter face at all.

• Doesn't even look like you have much make-up on at all. #1

• What the hell's a butterface?

You're hot.

• One way to avoid being called a butter face would be to lose the hotty body. I can think of any other way since you're not a butter face in first place. Maybe they're teasing? I always call my friend jewish even though she's italian.

• Not much of a butterface.. low self esteem, reassurance from a guy possibly. Or just a hug from the male figure in your life.

• no way

you are def NOT a butter face

i would consider you attractive

either that or I've just seen really bad butter face's lol

no really you are attractive! (:

I'd give you like around a 8.7 out of 10

• When I rated you I meant it for how pretty you were not on your scale lol

(just to clarify)

• I would not call you a butter face at all,

• dude your not a butt face. I would make out with you

• Whoever called you a butterface needs kicked in the Chutzpah. Give you a -8.

• not at all. 1

• Is this some kind of joke?

• You're pretty. Not a butter face at all.

• You are very sexy. yumm

• Wow! Whoever told you that must've been on some GOOD drugs! lol

• you're good looking! I would not mind.

• yer not a butterface at all

• You ain't no butterface. At least I don't think so, your'e pretty.

• total honesty, you kind of are a butter face, about a 3-4...sorry. your nose-to-chin combination is what I don't like. but look at it this way, at least you have a nice body, some people don't even have that!

• You're really pretty, definitely not a butter face. In the first pic your hair looks frizzy; maybe ypu could do something about that?

• I've never understood the concept of a butter face. If a girl has an unattractive face, who cares about the body? That being said, I really don't think you are a butter face. You're not ugly to me.

What Girls Said 10

• You're really pretty! Who ever started calling you that is clearly jealous! Don't listen to them. Just believe in yourself! Once they see how confident you are, then they will leave you alone! They do it because they want to get a reaction. They are the ugly ones, not you!

• Omg it really annoys me when girls think that they are ugly when in reality they are attractive.

Your body just looks out of shape.

• How can a girl have an out of shape body?! Anyway, it's not just the inside, but the outside that counts too!

• Lol butter-face? Never heard of that, but I think you look really cute. You've got a nice body too, not "out of shape"...

• Are you kidding ? You are really pretty.

• The girls are just jealous and guys are just shallow assholes.

• You are so not a butterface, oh my gosh! Beautiful :)

• you are really pretty! don't worry about how ya look! Honestly

• U are cute, just need to be more confident ;)

• what sick people have you been hanging out with that called you that? your pretty

• ur not a butterface. girls and guys who say that to you just do it because someone who started it does not like you and they're following them. and because it upsets u. you sound like you are the target of their aggression and that's really mean you don't deserve that. don't let people like that make you 2nd guess yourself ur not ugly!