Guys: Would you rather be called cute or hot?

I like this guy and I was thinking about flirting and saying that I thought he was cute but I wasn't sure if that would make him think that I think he is cute in a little kid way or something

• Hot
  • Cute
  • Other answer below

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls call everything cute.

What Guys Said 6

• Hot is better then cute - A puppy is cute you know what I mean = )

The next time he asks you something and you

Really want to flirt, look at him, smile, answer his question and end it with daddy -

• Personally I would rather be called hot. Cute is lower grade than hot. Hot is like an A and cute is like a B. Which one would you rather get? Also, cute often refers to puppies and kittens.

• I would rather be called hot but I will take complaments when I can get them

• I like to ba called what I am... a sexy mofo... Ya gotsta believe in yourself.. Hell, I thnk I'm the sexiest man alive... and I'm probably right!

• hot

• I'd take either.

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure. When I tell my boyfriend he's hot, he smiles and kisses me, when I tell him he's cute, he thanks me.